Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62795.22

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    thank you Pooffy, Sorry shella. 6 months ago I had to quit , I had an addiction and shut my life off to poker. I am going to pay the 2 debts i Owe , One to shella and other to sickread23. If lilg thinks I owe him money he should go ask someone else for it cause I owe him nothing, Far as I can see he is an instigating kid. Again i appologize and will pay off these 2 people Soon as get back on my feet.

regards,
    speedytchips

Quote Originally Posted by speedytchips View Post
    thank you Pooffy, Sorry shella. 6 months ago I had to quit , I had an addiction and shut my life off to poker. I am going to pay the 2 debts i Owe , One to shella and other to sickread23. If lilg thinks I owe him money he should go ask someone else for it cause I owe him nothing, Far as I can see he is an instigating kid. Again i appologize and will pay off these 2 people Soon as get back on my feet.

regards,
    speedytchips
    Was quick to jump the gun. I will be very grateful if you do decide to pay me back. I have made mistakes as have a lot of players here.... make these wrongs right and we will welcome you back. I originally just posted a post, but then I saw your post. GL Speedy.

Banned
    Go ahead ask SICKread23 If i paid him back? I owed him $80 and far more then what your broke ass life can afford.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I am confirming that this shitstain on PO membership (speedytchips) has still not paid 'shella'. Besides the fact the guy should never be allowed on here as a member, even with that as the case he should pay back what he rightfully owes. I have advised shella to post on 2+2 in scammers thread so that the generally public will be aware of this guys activities on the web.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234