ok yea middle man a trade for this prick dude offered me 5-10 bucks to find him some lock ofr paypal since he scammed before nobody on site wanted to do any deals with him and everybody knows im very trusted and always down to help member here with pretty much anything ok he says g i will give u 5-10 bucks to find me some lock for paypal he sent me the paypal i got him some lock boom trade done then all of a sudden im like ok now send me that 5 or 10 now becaus eim broke this was few months ago he like fuck you i aint giving u a dime so im like ok im not tripping off of it then we had serval convos aqbout this 5-10 bucks but liek i said i wasnt tripping off of it at the time just was trying to help his borke scmaming ass out with a trade he never agve me the money he offered for helping me then a week later come to find out shells loaned him 10 bucks i think he always paid her abck in reasonable amount of time but this time he never even messaged her or anything and she never got the funds then just two nights ago this prick scammed sickread23 out of 20 bucks on paypal which to some of you is pretty ironic knowing of sickread and vucomedy situation so if he owes u anythign please reply here with the amounts and everything mabye zab can put a stop to this fucking clwon once and for all