Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65315.19

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDaScammer

bump
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

what a laugh, kids truly delusional.

Today, 10:24 AM
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    LCDaBoss's Avatar Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Money Won
    $209.60
    Send a message via Skype™ to LCDaBoss
    Chicago
    I see everything, I just dont argue because I do owe people and I will pay them back, just like I paid off my loan i was defaulted in, thats how i was able to get another in ls, Im trying to gte this lil money, but either way i will have people money within a week. Its no point of replying and argueing with everyone if im wrong.

nd i seen ur comment yesterday about 773 area code, yes im in chicagoland, and doubt ull find my parents if u come looking bitch
    Run Good, Run Deep, Run Pure!
    Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message

PokerOwned Pro
    Kill scammers....we have a great community on po and i hate ppl who ruin a good thing...i wish we had some kind of contact info and u have to get it verified before u could trade with people that way ppl cant find you and get a hold of that person...make people send copys of id in or put some points and or money in a escrow before u allowed to trade that way it keeps broke ppl from scamming bc if ur broke u wouldnt put the money or points up to get into the marketplace seen

Quote Originally Posted by 123loweman View Post
    Kill scammers....we have a great community on po and i hate ppl who ruin a good thing...i wish we had some kind of contact info and u have to get it verified before u could trade with people that way ppl cant find you and get a hold of that person...make people send copys of id in or put some points and or money in a escrow before u allowed to trade that way it keeps broke ppl from scamming bc if ur broke u wouldnt put the money or points up to get into the marketplace seen
    We already have a system in place in the Marketplace that keeps you 100% safe from being scammed. The problem is people go outside the system for trades and stakes. If you follow the rules and procedures you CAN'T get scammed.

Yea, rambler is right. PO is merely a freeroll site, and wants to stay as such.
    For poker players actually making, or looking to start making real money, PO is of no use
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    For poker players actually making, or looking to start making real money, PO is of no use
    I get that you are bent over what happened to you, but that is not what Rambler said and twisting things like this will serve no purpose.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Well I had a 420 LLB with him last night and I won!!! So I love this guy.. Puff. Puff. Cough................

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    I disagree.. I do and WILL do everything I can to avoid users getting scammed..

If you can come up with a staking revamp upgrade that will prevent people from getting scammed I am ALL EARS. I even put in there a way for you to hold points as collateral.

I have a rating system...

What else do you want in there?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

ok, zab is listening...

BAN SCAMMERS!!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast