Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62525.13

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDaScammer

... and he's still not banned

:|

:\

:/
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    You didn't get your monies yet? What the faq..... Bring out the ban Hammer!!!

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned God
    they are giving him an opportuinity to pay off, he seems like a cool dude, but maybe got tied up with some debts. Either that or Im assuming he has another account on here thru a proxy and is scamming people on a daily basis, and when other accounts run dry, he goes back to that one.. just a thought

scammers of this magnitude dont deserve chances... we already know the out come. we got stiffed
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    yeah i know it was more then just you. just seems like lcdaboss had alot more to lose here then under $100.. i dunno i think he may come back and make it right, but if not, someone should pay for it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You have to love PO. As long as you play free rolls and generate revenue to the site you can scam and nothing happens to you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    not cool!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    they are giving him an opportuinity to pay off, he seems like a cool dude, but maybe got tied up with some debts. Either that or Im assuming he has another account on here thru a proxy and is scamming people on a daily basis, and when other accounts run dry, he goes back to that one.. just a thought
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    scammers of this magnitude dont deserve chances... we already know the out come. we got stiffed
    This guy already owed small amounts that he never paid, don't worry he never had any intentions of paying you back. He is already out making other accounts trying to rip someone else off, even at a site he already owes money. The guy is a nickle and dime POS.

August 16th
    LECPoker: HOP - lol - Part Time Poker Staking Forums
    LECPoker
    GEAR: BANNED
    Permaban issued. You need to come back on your other accounts that have gear and take care of any funds owed.
    Part Time Poker Staking Forums - View Profile: LCSelfMade
    LCDaBoss: appeal for DNS* - Part Time Poker Staking Forums
    Juicy Stakes Poker account: LECPoker

Feb 10
    LCDaBoss: appeal for DNS* - Part Time Poker Staking Forums
    LCDaBoss
    Been on staking site for years, claims to be a newb and didn't know how to fill out a rail (obv took the money and ran)

Dec 8, 2010
    LCSelfMade: appeal for Investigation* - Part Time Poker Staking Forums
    LCSelfMade
    You have been banned on one poker staking site. You will need to discuss this situation with a site moderator

Dec 6th, 2010
    Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - Person to person transfers [First post is "MUST READ" for Posting Rules; or receive points]
    LCSelfMade
    Banned
    do not do business with *** LCSelfMade. *** we had a deal where I would send him half up front. he would deposit onto my Bodog account. then I would send the rest of the money once it was on there. He took the 20 bucks up front and ran. Just letting everyone know....

FWIW
    Supposed Address and Cell Phone Number Here from old name
    LCSelfMade's Profile - Pokerspace

welp guess this is not resolved

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Gotta love them scammers! -_-

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast