Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64925.97

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDaScammer

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    As I told Poke:

Ok it's pretty clear I need to make a 'scammer' wall, might have been scammed, owes me points....

Just not sure what to do or how it should look yet
    I think it should have "mugshots" with the persons scam info on the placard (screennames, PO name, amount scammed)

Their signature should be automatically changed to look like this (thanks to CUSTOMTABLES)

So that every time they post it is obvious!

Like I have seen on a different forum, the membership status (right above your forum avatar) should say scammer.

I don't think they should necessarily be insta - banned but they should not be able to opt in, buy coupons, make LLB's or play in the tournaments or enjoy any promotions....until debt is paid.

That way , the people they owe have a chance to get paid back.

I think this should be true of anyone in default on loans too, they should not be able to opt in, buy coupons, make LLB's or play in the tournaments or enjoy any promotions....until debt is paid.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

people in default on loans (in shark) dont get access to any promos and if they buy a coupon they have to pay more and the extra goes to the person owed
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I think it should have "mugshots" with the persons scam info on the placard (screennames, PO name, amount scammed)

Their signature should be automatically changed to look like this (thanks to CUSTOMTABLES)

So that every time they post it is obvious!

Like I have seen on a different forum, the membership status (right above your forum avatar) should say scammer.

I don't think they should necessarily be insta - banned but they should not be able to opt in, buy coupons, make LLB's or play in the tournaments or enjoy any promotions....until debt is paid.

That way , the people they owe have a chance to get paid back.

I think this should be true of anyone in default on loans too, they should not be able to opt in, buy coupons, make LLB's or play in the tournaments or enjoy any promotions....until debt is paid.
    the plan you outlines had been suggested many times, but it seems zab, will lose money if he does this... and you already know shark zab IS NOT down for losing money. I think the community should be put over money... but im just a member. The establishment has and always will make the best money decision regardless of who it hurts
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    its just sad, this guy is allowed to still be a member, after other ppl he owe's. tisk tisk He has messed up the best thing this site had going for it as of lately, and that was POKE'S STAKING. I am the only member here willing to run people in $150 worth of games in a day, on a REAL poker network, not a play money poker network, and it was becoming an attraction. But i guess more important than PO being "attractive", is catering to our current scammers.

Yes guys, Thank LCDaScammer for me not staking anymore... I tried to help... genuinely. I TRIED
    You know as well as I do that scammers are not banned here as long as they play the freerolls and bring revenue to the site. It would be nice to see people get banned around here more often. At most forums if you scam anybody your automatically banned.

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    You know as well as I do that scammers are not banned here as long as they play the freerolls and bring revenue to the site. It would be nice to see people get banned around here more often. At most forums if you scam anybody your automatically banned.
    church
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    the plan you outlines had been suggested many times, but it seems zab, will lose money if he does this... and you already know shark zab IS NOT down for losing money. I think the community should be put over money... but im just a member. The establishment has and always will make the best money decision regardless of who it hurts
    Thats funny that you said that. I wrote mine before I saw yours and we pretty much said the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    people in default on loans (in shark) dont get access to any promos and if they buy a coupon they have to pay more and the extra goes to the person owed

Ahhhhh!

That's where those 15 pts came from, I thought my debtee was partial paying and then buying coupons.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    Ahhhhh!

That's where those 15 pts came from, I thought my debtee was partial paying and then buying coupons.
    no the price of coupons rises for them
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    It's a shame 'borrowers' can't face their debtors, given they are not able to pay back the money/points or whatever, in the timely fashion as intended. If you were kind and trusting enough to lend anything to the 'staked', you would likely be up for an alternate payment arrangement, within reason. Like come on..take responsibility for your debts...Doesn't matter WHO it is!!

And that applies to ANYTHING in life! Simple as that..hope you get your money back, even if it takes awhile, pokeyourface.

JBD
    add me to the list of scammed. I woke up this morning trusting that lcd would be here to pay me like he said...only to ask in chat and find this thread...hope this guy makes us whole...but i'm doubting it at this point...but you never know...

A bit pissed as well tho reading all this.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast