BTC Rate: $63456.85

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    better late than never i suppose
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yup sure is

I understand there is still some confusion as to whether this deal has been completed, as the original deal was 100 Paypal for 200 juicy.

Since juicy no longer has p2p, and BCP's value in here is and has always been way higher than that of juicy, I think 100 on BCP is still a good resolution to this issue. Also, he's paying back 3 weeks earlier than he originally stated in the first post of this thread.

I'd ask that we move on from this if possible, but I'll leave this thread open just to see if we can actually attain peace (I'm a dreamer)

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Veteran
    100 is a slap in the face when Jaytodd said he would transfer 200 to my juicy account months ago.. So when I stated to him he should have at bare minimum transferred 150 for the 100 I would post that he is good.. Then he went on a tirade and got pissed stating he has been on this site forever and that everyone will vouch for him etc etc.... Now I will only accept 200 for the 100.. For his tirade after he ran with the money I gave him several months ago he should be walking on eggshells and not being upset at all!! So I stand pat on this issue. He is the one that ran and I will not be satisfied until he makes good 200 for 100 was the deal.. HE SCAMMED ME HOW CAN HE BE ANYTHING BUT UPSET???? UNREAL THAT HE IS EVEN BACK ON THIS SITE AND ALLOWED TO ACT ENTITLED!!!!

MAKE IT RIGHT JAYTOOD AND SEND THE REST AND I WILL POST THAT WE ARE GOOD!!! IF NOT THEN I Wont stop until you are treated like the SCAMMER YOU WERE TO ME SEVERAL MONTHS AGO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I understand there is still some confusion as to whether this deal has been completed, as the original deal was 100 Paypal for 200 juicy.

Since juicy no longer has p2p, and BCP's value in here is and has always been way higher than that of juicy, I think 100 on BCP is still a good resolution to this issue. Also, he's paying back 3 weeks earlier than he originally stated in the first post of this thread.

I'd ask that we move on from this if possible, but I'll leave this thread open just to see if we can actually attain peace (I'm a dreamer)
    three weeks early on a debt that should have never been allowed to go on this long, royhobbs is perfectly within his rights to say the debt isnt solved imo
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That is totally a bold face lie right there Roy and since when did u say ship 150, and all that other shit that I went on a tirade? How bout you post the convo from that so we can see what you are talking about? Cuz thats a lie!! I kno there will be no conversation post cuz like I said thats a lie, but please do post that convo where I said all this and you told me to send 150? please show

Survey Master
    theres alot that can be said here. did you send jaytodd 100$ paypal? YES. did he agree to send you 200 juicy? YES. Did he send the 200 juicy? NO. now with those facts alone yes jaytodd screwed you over. im not saying he was correct in doing so roy. he was obviously very wrong in doing this. and im not saying he shouldnt have caught a ton of shit over the whole ordeal.

what i am saying is you sent 100$ no more no less. after talking with jaytodd for hours last night i convinced him to send you 100$ on bcp to make this right. he could have very easily said fuck royhobbs and never sent a dime. ppl here usually do that very thing. he is trying to make it right and you should be pissed but accept the payment and drop it man. you lost 100$ n you got it back. should you get some interest? PROBABLY. but for now just let it go and accept the fact the jaytodd gave you back the original amount. which honestly go through all the scams on this site and see how many ppl actually paid back a dime of what they owed. youll see that very few have even made attempts.

sorry to roy, im not trying to show favortism here. i just thought i did a good thing getting him to pay the 100$ and was better than a slap in the face

PokerOwned Veteran
    people like him should be banned for a long time ago !! thats sick

no more drugs for dat man and me.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast