Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.98

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bcp for sale

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    We have put tools in place, and the background check shows their names, you guys trading need to be using the search feature to search those names and check these ppl out. We can only control so much. I have also said dozens of times beware of ppl who are only in bubble chat looking for trades, I don't recognize this jlitt as a regular member, but maybe I over looked them.

backround check jlitt. no mention of him running off with $100 bucks

PokerOwned God
    did a trade with BluffnMyNutz three time in the last weeks.

I hope nothing ends up being a problem.

PokerOwned God
    If I had known any of the issues that are going on, I would have said $40 per $20 bcp.

Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    backround check jlitt. no mention of him running off with $100 bucks
    no but if you use the search feature to search the name, a thread should pop up, if it doesn't, shame on who was scammed.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    no but if you use the search feature to search the name, a thread should pop up, if it doesn't, shame on who was scammed.
    This is a horrible attitude poof. "Sorry youre niave, or ignorant, you deserve to be stolen from" Pretty flawed thinking imo poof.

Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    This is a horrible attitude poof. "Sorry youre niave, or ignorant, you deserve to be stolen from" Pretty flawed thinking imo poof.
    That is not at all what I was saying, sorry if it seemed that way, I am merely pointing out that there are some things ppl trading can do to help protect their interests.
    When I said if a thread doesn't show up, shame on the person scammed, I meant the original person who gets scammed, they should spread the word to warn others.

if you search usernames. looks to me that jaytodd28 is the scammer when you do background checks and search the id's. that id is the only one with negative feedback posts. althought both have multiple accounts, nothing negative on kool

PokerOwned Veteran
    jesus christ. good to know. what an idiot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123