Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66750.16

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    keep trying to block me, instead of the people who actually play people. good way to run this broke down site. wether im verified or not doesnt protect me from being ripped off. i was just ripped off by a verified member and he still is on but yet i keep getting kicked out. funny online forum cops, feel like im in the hood

Quote Originally Posted by jeez View Post
    keep trying to block me, instead of the people who actually play people. good way to run this broke down site. wether im verified or not doesnt protect me from being ripped off. i was just ripped off by a verified member and he still is on but yet i keep getting kicked out. funny online forum cops, feel like im in the hood
    so why dont you use ure original account, and document who ripped you off/when/how they did it instead of creating new account after new account #:|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I got crack and meth on sale for the holiday. buy one get one free. shoot me a pm dog. i'll hook you up

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Whats the prices? How you shipping?

PokerOwned Master
    why this guy is running around running stakes lately is beyond me? has he paid anyone back? yall are giving this guy money? acting like everything is ok? wtf?

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...dem-24234.html

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...3-a-24111.html

prob missed some....

Yeah so has any progress been made in paying him back?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    It is not my decision who stays and who goes. I do thnk it is big of you to come forward and "man up" because you are right, there is nothing that can undo what has been done, but you can make it right.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    totally agree!! big of you to man up!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ok for everybody to know I have Sent RoyHobbs $100 of Bcp money, He isnt online, but he said in a PM that he would take bcp for the 100 that I had owed him, it is taken care of!! Roy will see in the morning or when he logs on!!

Survey Master
    i was watching jaytodd on joinme when he sent the funds. so roy you are now paid gl sir

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Roy Id appreciate it if you would confirm that I had sent you the $100 once you wake up and see it in your account, thank you!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast