I sincerely apology, I have done multiple multiple trades on here and ran stakes as well have sent out several hundreds of stakes myself!! I had done a trade with ROYHOBBS of a few hundred juicy trade went just fine as always has with him, then I had done another trade for another 100, he sent me the 100 paypal, I did not send him his juicy funds!! There is no excuse for it, period!! I just wanted to say Im sorry to Roy and all the rest of you, I was a very honest person and always have been on this site, and I will just say it I got a lil drugged out, I will just say and went on a benge!! I will give him his $100 back thru paypal, I will pay right after christmas, as I just do not have the funds really to give it back right now!! Im very sorry to ROY and to all the other members who always thought I was a honest individual and trustworthy member, and I hope some of you will still do trades with me, stakes with me, and as I will do the same for others as always, and most importantly just want to be back in the forum and talk with my friends and the rest of you like I always have!!