Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69693.61

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ^^^^lulz
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I have to say that is some bizzare analogy there ..................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    It is not my decision who stays and who goes. I do think it is big of you to come forward and "man up" because you are right, there is nothing that can undo what has been done, but you can make it right.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    I agree with Pooffy Jaytodd. It's great that you are owning up to your mistakes and are attempting to apologize and make things right. I hope that things are better for you now, good luck to you.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thx so much pokertoi!! I feel terrible and have felt terrible, and I will make things right with the few I need to take care of!! This aint me, regardless of what all other members wanna say!! But, thank u so much!!

U seemed like a cool dude.. I think you even staked me before... Not too sure...

Hope things work out...

Drugs are bad... Stick to weed.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    You need to quit posting, get on the phone, and find someone who will lend you the money to pay this guy back. You can't pay this guy till after Christmas? Paying this guy and getting right with him should be your number 1 priority. You just want to enjoy all of the benefits of this site without paying the piper and taking care of your responsibilities. You took money out of a poker players hands. That is like taking tools from a carpenter, or stealing a car from a delivery man. I don't think you really understand the gravity of what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I have to say that is some bizzare analogy there ..................
    Yeah, have to agree. Just as bizarre as god damn Josh McCown completing 36 pass's yesterday and setting the Bears' franchise record.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    MRINSIDIOUS, has nothing to do with that but keep believing what you want, If they wanted to ban me till christmas as when I said I could afford the extra money, then thats fine, it has nothing to do with me wanting to keep enjoying benefits!! I know exactly what I did, it was wrong, its that simple and it will be paid, I cant prove anything until it is done, but when it is you will see, I will take care of the few I need too, I can assure you that!! But my word to you means nothing, and that is fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    MRINSIDIOUS, has nothing to do with that but keep believing what you want, If they wanted to ban me till christmas as when I said I could afford the extra money, then thats fine, it has nothing to do with me wanting to keep enjoying benefits!! I know exactly what I did, it was wrong, its that simple and it will be paid, I cant prove anything until it is done, but when it is you will see, I will take care of the few I need too, I can assure you that!! But my word to you means nothing, and that is fine!!
    ill say again, banning you should in no way impede you paying the guy the money back :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Your word means nothing to anyone. YOU STOLE. And the fact that you think people are gonna do biz with you again is just stupid. Anyways, lots of luck to you. Your not as important as you think you are and I wish you nothing but the best.

Good luck to you

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast