Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Had nothing to do with binge of online funds? Where did you read that? Said I had went on a binge doing something else!! Hey thats cool, I had fun while I was here played lot of stakes, gave away lot of stakes met some cool people and some great players a long the way, Sorry I was trying to come out and make shit better, I did something wrong out of the other 800 transactions Ive had, jesus fucking christ!! Your right ill stay away no worries!! Thats what you all want, that is fine!! I was trying to take care of what I need to!! Thanks to all of the members that I talked to played big llb's with stakes/and who I have staked, I appreciate all of you and good luck in the future!! Need anything or want to forgive me for what I had done my phone number xxxxxxx!! Goodbye
    Last edited by Poof; 11-25-2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: removed phone number

Quote Originally Posted by MRINSIDIOUS View Post
    Well, you seem to be the main topic in the chatroom right now so congrats there. I'm simply saying that you might just want fill out a few surveys, play a few freerolls, and keep your mouth shut till you pay that man back. You come in here bragging about how many stakes you've handed out and all that noise, it just further sours your name. NO ONE CARES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HANDED OUT. YOU VIOLATED THE TRUST OF POKEROWNED MEMBERS

If we are voting on whether to ban you or not, I vote to BAN. You obviously are only apologizing to try to further your financial interest. IMO your apology is not heart felt.

++++++
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no no no thats his "cousin" :|
    and your my pitbull, har har ... ATTTACKKKK

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Had nothing to do with binge of online funds? Where did you read that? Said I had went on a binge doing something else!! Hey thats cool, I had fun while I was here played lot of stakes, gave away lot of stakes met some cool people and some great players a long the way, Sorry I was trying to come out and make shit better, I did something wrong out of the other 800 transactions Ive had, jesus fucking christ!! Your right ill stay away no worries!! Thats what you all want, that is fine!! I was trying to take care of what I need to!! Thanks to all of the members that I talked to played big llb's with stakes/and who I have staked, I appreciate all of you and good luck in the future!! Need anything or want to forgive me for what I had done my phone number xxxxxxx!! Goodbye
    lol now you are playing the viictim card? stay away yes but make sure you pay the money you owe, from the sounds of it po points wernt in it so u dont need to be here to make it right :|
    which im sure everyone else will agree, is fine by us
    Last edited by Poof; 11-25-2013 at 03:09 PM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    No, the reason I had said something about stakes, is because thats all I had done while I was a member and sold!! I was basicly saying I have done several, several, several things right, I did do some things wrong!! ANd I do apologize for that, but like I also said I cant take nothing back, all I can do is take care of that!! No worries im out!! I tried is all I can say!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    No, the reason I had said something about stakes, is because thats all I had done while I was a member and sold!! I was basicly saying I have done several, several, several things right, I did do some things wrong!! ANd I do apologize for that, but like I also said I cant take nothing back, all I can do is take care of that!! No worries im out!! I tried is all I can say!!
    you shouldnt have to be trying because and heres the killer, you shouldnt of stolen the funds in the first place :|

so i apologize and would like to say thank you for letting me steal your money. im sorry, and wont be back now to pay. Way to Man UP

Quote Originally Posted by mjjp View Post
    so i apologize and would like to say thank you for letting me steal your money. im sorry, and wont be back now to pay. Way to Man UP
    he has the guys paypal, he doesnt need to be here to pay the guy off, which imo so long as roy keeps us up to date to let us no the guy has paid, im ok with

seems to me his " i owe u" list runs a few people long. so good luck getting any funds imo

PokerOwned Veteran
    This reminds me of the perverted father who molested the little girl, got caught, and then starts crying saying that he has provided for the girl, clothed and fed the girl, put here through school and blah, blah, blah, and I promise I won't do it again, "Just let me see my daughter again"

You still molested the little girl.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast