Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Azreal try looking right before I had made another comment, qcnb someone I dont kno nor ever have talked to put BAN, so yea thats why I said "If zab wants to ban me its cool" would be understandable!! Try reading before typing in your nonsense!!
    what i put was hardly nonsense, you are the degen, you are the one thats putting this apology in the hope that everyone will be like "nawwwww its ok heres some money" and you are the one thats in the wrong

i stand by everything i said
    your'e a joke and im for the ban
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

and his other alias "jlitt123456" just got over on someone else in other post. do a background check

Quote Originally Posted by mjjp View Post
    and his other alias "jlitt123456" just got over on someone else in other post. do a background check
    no no no thats his "cousin" :|

and im boning beyonce with jayz watching lol. yep cousins

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Mr INSIDIOUS I appreciate that, Im not looking forward to coming here to sit in the corner, Im coming here to do what I always did and thats trade constantly, and/or run stakes/give stakes out!! Thats what a lot of you dont understand that didnt know me before, I would almost guarantee I have given out more money in stakes then 80 percent of the ppl on here, so obviously if I was just a total scam artist or w/e you might wanna say then I wouldnt give my money out either!! Im not just saying I want stakes or this and that, I give them out as well and not small buy ins either most of the time ranging from at least 10 to 30 or even higher!! That has nothing to do with the main reason why I want back, I wanna be able to just be around in the chatroom like I use to always be, and just do everyday like I used too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Mr INSIDIOUS I appreciate that, Im not looking forward to coming here to sit in the corner, Im coming here to do what I always did and thats trade constantly, and/or run stakes/give stakes out!! Thats what a lot of you dont understand that didnt know me before, I would almost guarantee I have given out more money in stakes then 80 percent of the ppl on here, so obviously if I was just a total scam artist or w/e you might wanna say then I wouldnt give my money out either!! Im not just saying I want stakes or this and that, I give them out as well and not small buy ins either most of the time ranging from at least 10 to 30 or even higher!! That has nothing to do with the main reason why I want back, I wanna be able to just be around in the chatroom like I use to always be, and just do everyday like I used too!!
    your trading days should be up if you dont get banned then your market place privileges should deffinately be revoked...whats to say you wont have another bad turn? using the fact youve given out more money in the past is irrelvant you STOLE $100 off one member and didnt pay back a stake from another member :/ ure a degen scum using the old "the drugs made me do it" line

Banned
    i agree with azreal1 100 %................................................. .................................................. ........

So this is probably why royhobbs didnt want to buy my acr funds... Thanks bro...

Who does that?? Go on a 'binge' with online funds... How little self control do you have? Lmao..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well, you seem to be the main topic in the chatroom right now so congrats there. I'm simply saying that you might just want fill out a few surveys, play a few freerolls, and keep your mouth shut till you pay that man back. You come in here bragging about how many stakes you've handed out and all that noise, it just further sours your name. NO ONE CARES HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HANDED OUT. YOU VIOLATED THE TRUST OF POKEROWNED MEMBERS

If we are voting on whether to ban you or not, I vote to BAN. You obviously are only apologizing to try to further your financial interest. IMO your apology is not heart felt.

PokerOwned Veteran
    start be removing his chat bubble b4 he scams other members

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast