Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63817.22

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    i payed for my car playing 50nl on partypoker over 3 months. i don't pay my bills with poker but i do consistently add to my income as i only work part time. yet i still play the pokerstars and bcp freerolls, not for the $3, but just because i like to play poker, whether its for money or not. i still play for play money sometimes too.

as for people being rude and critical it actually helped my game when i started playing, i started to study poker a lot more. generally though its the worst players who are the critics and can't take a loss. if someone is really playing bad, why the hell would you want to point it out to them and possibly inspire them to change their game? adjust your game and exploit the bad players. and if you are a bad player, keep doing your thing

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Its poker.. Its been like this forever.. When you KO someone, they want to tell you how awful you are.

What I used to do is say "Sorry, It's my first time playing.. I was trying to just get all Red cards"
    lmao

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Hey mommahud, I understand how you are feeling and I am sorry you are feeling so down about his. Hear me out when I say anything slightly of derogatory nature I may say at the table I never really mean and usually is just a ploy to make certain players (not you) tilt or play worse / overplay hands against me. It has absolutely nothing to do with you when players are like this and you should keep that in mind.

Furtermore, the people who just blatantly insult are trash anyways and you have no reason to really care about the crap they say because I know, you know and 90% of the other players know exactly who they are and usually they suck at the game anyways.

People are animals. And poker is a game of predator versus prey. They just can't play well and they need to blame everyone else.

You're fine. Ignore the bullshit and please whatever you do, don't quit the site.

Also, if anyone at the table says anything that offends you and you're too good of a person to defend yourself (not that you need to) let me know and I'll gladly give them hell!

Sound okay? Sorry this is happening to you.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 05-24-2013 at 04:50 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    i payed for my car playing 50nl on partypoker over 3 months. i don't pay my bills with poker but i do consistently add to my income as i only work part time. yet i still play the pokerstars and bcp freerolls, not for the $3, but just because i like to play poker, whether its for money or not. i still play for play money sometimes too.

as for people being rude and critical it actually helped my game when i started playing, i started to study poker a lot more. generally though its the worst players who are the critics and can't take a loss. if someone is really playing bad, why the hell would you want to point it out to them and possibly inspire them to change their game? adjust your game and exploit the bad players. and if you are a bad player, keep doing your thing
    I agree about telling people they are playing bad. Let them keep doing it. Why in the world would you tell them so they can get better and take your money?

Quote Originally Posted by ROOKMAN View Post
    I agree about telling people they are playing bad. Let them keep doing it. Why in the world would you tell them so they can get better and take your money?
    This. This. And This.

The only time someone complains about someone being a "donk" is when the donk wins.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i never...NOT FUCKING ONCE said i was one of the "pros"
    Easy, Hellmuth. You're tilting.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Hey mommahud, I understand how you are feeling and I am sorry you are feeling so down about his. Hear me out when I say anything slightly of derogatory nature I may say at the table I never really mean and usually is just a ploy to make certain players (not you) tilt or play worse / overplay hands against me. It has absolutely nothing to do with you when players are like this and you should keep that in mind.

Furtermore, the people who just blatantly insult are trash anyways and you have no reason to really care about the crap they say because I know, you know and 90% of the other players know exactly who they are and usually they suck at the game anyways.

People are animals. And poker is a game of predator versus prey. They just can't play well and they need to blame everyone else.

You're fine. Ignore the bullshit and please whatever you do, don't quit the site.

Also, if anyone at the table says anything that offends you and you're too good of a person to defend yourself (not that you need to) let me know and I'll gladly give them hell!

Sound okay? Sorry this is happening to you.
    Thanks Jason, I just don't like being called a cunt, bitch, idiot, ignorant, worst player on this site and so on, I don't mind being called a donk, fish, etc. But like you said most of them just get made cause I catch their donk asses a take a few of their measly chips, LMAO!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    Thanks Jason, I just don't like being called a cunt, bitch, idiot, ignorant, worst player on this site and so on, I don't mind being called a donk, fish, etc. But like you said most of them just get made cause I catch their donk asses a take a few of their measly chips, LMAO!
    There's no reason to put up with verbal abuse. If people step over the line, put them on ignore. It's always the usual suspects, it seems.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Momma I can understand where you are coming from!! I have a certain few that I have their chat disabled just because of those comments, but hand in there!! Remember I wasn't going to stay either but I hung around, so you gotta stay with me!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by allheart143 View Post
    Momma I can understand where you are coming from!! I have a certain few that I have their chat disabled just because of those comments, but hand in there!! Remember I wasn't going to stay either but I hung around, so you gotta stay with me!!
    Im not going no where, just venting as usual but I figured a thread would be better than getting something started in chat, like I did before, but I seen earlier it was put out there anyways, lmao!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast