Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    It looks like wagon still holds the top leaderboard position at around $1300 earned from PO tourneys. While this is crazy impressive in its own right, a 4-figure salary probably isn't going to cut it, unless you live in Cambodia.
    way to completely miss my point, that leaderboard is from po games ONLY for a start and to my knowledge he doesnt do much trading...
    my point was that the big earners on this site DONT do surveys and rarely if ever take part in the fr's because they dont need to they focus mainly on staking and trading as well as playing in bigger games on a more regular basis
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    Really makes me wanna say fuck this site!!!! People are always so quick to criticize everyone's play. I started out havin fun but now people just me sick!!!!!! so some people aren't the best players. But damn can't anyone have a chance to learn without being downed and talked to liked a dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably wont be on much longer. I know it will make a lot of you so called good players happy.
    Please don't. I play like crap but overall my life is decent. Even if these people do play better than you, look at the way their life is tainted. So much anger and negativity. It is a poison in them. Don't let them ruin what you are enjoying to do.

I actually pity them. Even if they try to come on and say their life is good and they are just upset by donk plays you can see it in their posts. There is a negative taint to everything about them

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    way to completely miss my point, that leaderboard is from po games ONLY for a start and to my knowledge he doesnt do much trading...
    my point was that the big earners on this site DONT do surveys and rarely if ever take part in the fr's because they dont need to they focus mainly on staking and trading as well as playing in bigger games on a more regular basis
    So, you just negated your own argument, WP sir. if the "pros" don't participate in the PO freerolls, as you claim, then why are there so many rude "pros" in the PO freerolls? Feel free to back up your argument with some actual data.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

It would seem to me that your "point" was that professionals DO play here.

It would also seem to me that you are now back tracking.

I'm not saying good players aren't in this community. But there is nobody here paying their bills with poker. So not one person here is a professional.

Which means not one person here should give half a crap when someone calls them a donk for a bad beat in a FREE ROLL.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    Really makes me wanna say fuck this site!!!! People are always so quick to criticize everyone's play. I started out havin fun but now people just me sick!!!!!! so some people aren't the best players. But damn can't anyone have a chance to learn without being downed and talked to liked a dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably wont be on much longer. I know it will make a lot of you so called good players happy.
    OOOOH,so u noticed that, too, huh????? I had the same kind of experience when i first joined here too. I went from being super happy to hurt and disgusted by the horrible and mean way the other members treated me during every freeroll. I give your post a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by gundacker View Post
    It would seem to me that your "point" was that professionals DO play here.

It would also seem to me that you are now back tracking.

I'm not saying good players aren't in this community. But there is nobody here paying their bills with poker. So not one person here is a professional.

Which means not one person here should give half a crap when someone calls them a donk for a bad beat in a FREE ROLL.
    Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    So, you just negated your own argument, WP sir. if the "pros" don't participate in the PO freerolls, as you claim, then why are there so many rude "pros" in the PO freerolls? Feel free to back up your argument with some actual data.
    point 1 i said that "pros" are members here not that they "play" here per say though some of the members do play freerolls from time to time

point 2 people are rude because even tho they are not "pros" they are still good players and when an idiot takes your chips u get mad and rightly so

point 3 im not backtracking im trying to lay out what i meant in the first place better as you pair are clearly having trouble understanding what it is i am saying

point 4 people SHOULD give a crap about what people calling them as more often than not the people whining about rude people are doing so because they are continually being called out by different people, and if you are continuelly getting called an idiot/donk/fucktard then rather than the people calling u these names being rude it is more likely that they are calling them this because they are just that and as such should probably try improving there game instead of crying about it

and lastly i don't know who is paying there bills on here with poker or if any of them are doing just that but its my hunch that a few not only have the ability to but are well on there way to doing it but not one to pry in other peoples private affairs i guess we will never know for certain

and lastly i don't know who is paying there bills on here with poker or if any of them are doing just that but its my hunch that a few not only have the ability to but are well on there way to doing it but not one to pry in other peoples private affairs i guess we will never know for certain
    ...so you don't know that there are pro's on this site? Just a "hunch."

kthxbye

...so you don't know that there are pro's on this site? Just a "hunch."

kthxbye
    thats all u took from that...fucking n00bs

thats all u took from that...fucking n00bs
    This statement is almost poetic justice in relations to this entire thread's cause.

Stay classy, Mr. Professional.

This statement is almost poetic justice in relations to this entire thread's cause.

Stay classy, Mr. Professional.
    i never...NOT FUCKING ONCE said i was one of the "pros"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast