Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59436.82

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    welcome to pokerowned... there are def some assholes that have no life/friends that try to take out their stress through chat.. just a bunch of pussies...

dont let it bother you...

gl at the tables

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    Just wanted to vent, but didn't wanna start anything in Chat, like before LMAO!!! And I totally agree, no one has any morals anymore!!!
    Some of us still have morals

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    this site is cool people are gonna talk shit you gotta have thick skin sometimes unless its out of line.. and if its out of line the mods and Zab will handle it im sure
    Well, actually, i don't think it is really dealt with firmly here at PO;maybe cuz it happens at the tables of other sites.... I have been treated ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLY during some- NO, actually at MOST-of our freerolls, vulgarity,cruelty,profanity - you name it, it was served to me game after game. Nothing was ever "done" about it. Really, i don't really see a fitting way to handle this jackass-behavior without the risk of losing the affiliate support gained by the regular members who do the offers/surveys/etc. It's pretty sad, actually, cuz they really hurt my feelings as well as ruining my fun & my way to unwind.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    awe momma dont go ...theres many youngsters here ...that need spankens ~ iggy them all & stay
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    awe momma dont go ...theres many youngsters here ...that need spankens ~ iggy them all & stay
    lol...... torturer ............. xDD .............

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just try not to let it affect you. People do this when they are tilted, so just make some smart comment like Zab said and make em tilt even more lol

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Yeah all the cry-babies who whine about peoples play and criticize everything and every post but rarely make any sense or have anything productive to add to the dialog other than insult really need a reality check. Furthermore anyone who defends this by saying something about being tired of people getting lucky and so forth is part of the problem not the solution. This game used to be fun, now its full of social-maladjusts who think they are better than they are. Its not a game of skill, OR luck; its a game of results. If your not happy with the results its your own fault. period. Quit trying to make everyone as miserable as you, and keep your advice and poker lessons to yourself.

+1,000,000 for this post, much needed discussion.

PokerOwned God
    i think they are just miserable people to start with spending too much time online day and night and they get cracky and stupid

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Yeah all the cry-babies who whine about peoples play and criticize everything and every post but rarely make any sense or have anything productive to add to the dialog other than insult really need a reality check. Furthermore anyone who defends this by saying something about being tired of people getting lucky and so forth is part of the problem not the solution. This game used to be fun, now its full of social-maladjusts who think they are better than they are. Its not a game of skill, OR luck; its a game of results. If your not happy with the results its your own fault. period. Quit trying to make everyone as miserable as you, and keep your advice and poker lessons to yourself.

+1,000,000 for this post, much needed discussion.
    I couldn't have said this better!!!! Thanks for your support!!! and good luck at the tables!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by ozone480 View Post
    Well, actually, i don't think it is really dealt with firmly here at PO;maybe cuz it happens at the tables of other sites.... I have been treated ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLY during some- NO, actually at MOST-of our freerolls, vulgarity,cruelty,profanity - you name it, it was served to me game after game. Nothing was ever "done" about it. Really, i don't really see a fitting way to handle this jackass-behavior without the risk of losing the affiliate support gained by the regular members who do the offers/surveys/etc. It's pretty sad, actually, cuz they really hurt my feelings as well as ruining my fun & my way to unwind.
    You should put those on ignore, and you can report them to the poker site directly, they will review the chat and suspend their chat in some cases

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast