Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59079.61

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Its poker.. Its been like this forever.. When you KO someone, they want to tell you how awful you are.

What I used to do is say "Sorry, It's my first time playing.. I was trying to just get all Red cards"

Classic...a must use for sure...

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Phil Ivey isn't clicking on which picture of a penis is explicit in his spare time to work on his poker game.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    the people im referring to havent done a survey in months, some for well over a year because they havent needed to you are the one kidding yourself

But admit it AZ you do look at Penis pics in between hands...
    Last edited by snklzona; 05-25-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Banned
    all the rude people think they are the shit. lets your game talk for you peeps.

PokerOwned God
    Yeah these peeps vent for different reasons for ignorant or tilt purposes just ignore that stuff or disable chat

I believe they're that way because they don't expect to lose, even when they play crap. I also think they have no people skills, and try to make the other player feel bad. I've found that when you ignore them, it upsets them because you won't stoop to their level.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Its much easier to be rude online, than in person(but ive seen plenty in person) However, Ive found a lot of good people here, and they make me forget about the assholes..

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Yeah all the cry-babies who whine about peoples play and criticize everything and every post but rarely make any sense or have anything productive to add to the dialog other than insult really need a reality check. Furthermore anyone who defends this by saying something about being tired of people getting lucky and so forth is part of the problem not the solution. This game used to be fun, now its full of social-maladjusts who think they are better than they are. Its not a game of skill, OR luck; its a game of results. If your not happy with the results its your own fault. period. Quit trying to make everyone as miserable as you, and keep your advice and poker lessons to yourself.

+1,000,000 for this post, much needed discussion.
    I really appreciate this. Especially coming from a great player. Thank you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Thanks for everyone's support on this matter, I have gotten a lot of suggestions and will be using them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    It looks like wagon still holds the top leaderboard position at around $1300 earned from PO tourneys. While this is crazy impressive in its own right, a 4-figure salary probably isn't going to cut it, unless you live in Cambodia.
    I usually average $100 to $150 per month profit,,, not much at all. But being unable to work and 67 years old and on Social Security, it becomes about 10 to 15 percent of my monthly income. I only play Micro stakes and freerolls. I guess you could call me a "Micro Grinder" ROFL..

I mainly play for the competition and for the love of the game and to pass the many hours in the day.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I usually average $100 to $150 per month profit,,, not much at all. But being unable to work and 67 years old and on Social Security, it becomes about 10 to 15 percent of my monthly income. I only play Micro stakes and freerolls. I guess you could call me a "Micro Grinder" ROFL..

I mainly play for the competition and for the love of the game and to pass the many hours in the day.
    when I post in a thread, for a brief second I see 3k and almost get excited until I see that is how many posts I have replied to

I have to say that $1k+ earned is very impressive and that is just PO free rolling!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast