It's confusing to me as a senior member of the site who A. Makes Zab a lot of revenue with tasks, B. Helps out old and new members alike with any questions, C. Stakes players to help build a bankroll, and D. Constantly thinks of new promotions and ways to improve the site, that I get shit on for asking questions about why things don't work properly but other members of the site (I'll not mention names) can go off on other players for various reasons and get 22 warnings but no repercussions. I don't care if this sounds like sour grapes, cause it is, but enough is enough.

Case in point, Tecate (who is one of the nicest people you'll ever talk to you and is still in her infancy learning poker) doesn't deserve to be berated for an hour by a certain player who was upset they got beat in a freeroll. Was the person banned? Of course not - they were given 8 warnings to calm down. EIGHT. Even though everyone in the room (cat, momma, acesup, there are others) at the time was telling him to stop and asking for him to be banned, our pleas as a community were ignored so that this person could just keep it up.

But asking why the BR Boost doesn't work after 2 months of exhausting every avenue (PMs, posts, chat, etc.) without swearing? Questioning Zab as to why this promotion has never worked? Just a ban - no warning. Seems fair right?

So here's what I need - for all those I've been kind to, helped, staked, etc. - I need your support. I need to know that I'm not out of line the way I feel. That this place caters toward some and shits on the rest. That the room is consistent in the way it tolerates some behavior but not others. If I am, so be it - I'll leave this place for good cause it's not worth it in its current state. If I'm right, just post that you agree with the way I feel and changes have to be made - I don't think a majority of people feeling the same way can be ignored.

- Rob