Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66034.72

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    LOL, this is someone who has been here before and will be gone again soon.
    yeah hi.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Ban gunsmoke and half of all the problems and drama will be resolved.
    No one who tells members they deserve to go kill themselves, calls female members derogatory terms, and randomly goes off on uncontrollable rampages deserves to be allowed on this site. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 10-04-2013 at 03:58 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    No one who tells members they deserve to go kill themselves, calls female members derogatory terms, and randomly goes of on uncontrollable rampages deserves to be allowed on this site. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
    I agree I;ve been called the c word from him - and actually another active member too - this should be unacceptable

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    No one who tells members they deserve to go kill themselves, calls female members derogatory terms, and randomly goes off on uncontrollable rampages deserves to be allowed on this site. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
    that won't happen, too much favoritism here, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

he is not doing it in main chat, has nothing to do with favoritism, that song is getting old.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    he is not doing it in main chat, has nothing to do with favoritism, that song is getting old.
    maybe not gunsmoke but there are a few others that get away with the drama and name calling in chat, i wasn't just talking about him any ways, just sayin, giving my opinion
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

You may as well close this thread - it's obvious that the 25-30 members that voiced the same opinion are wrong.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    hate to tell you Pooffy I see favoritism, and this is a new song - members are getting tired of abuse from you know who members of this forum and have not said much - so it definately is a new song

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    hate to tell you Pooffy I see favoritism, and this is a new song - members are getting tired of abuse from you know who members of this forum and have not said much - so it definately is a new song
    You're issue is with azreal, and it is never in chat, so that really doesn't apply in this instance, but it is a new song.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Closing the thread seconded. I move to have it banished form existence.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast