Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66034.72

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I don't want to get too involved with this, because I've already experienced this and know it is a losing battle, but I'm definitely on your side rivdee. And I think the inconsistencies you're talking about are a big reason the numbers have dropped so much this summer.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

so after reading this and I did read all the responses, some of the community feels us Mods are picking and choosing who and how we deal with issues.

Like azreal said we are just human and maybe at times we may not do or reac the way the community wants, us Mods want you the community to act like adults and not want to step in and treat anyone like children which may seem like multiple warnings before a ban.

And then there are others who we know are just no good and will ban in an instant.

So many want a Mod position but really don't know that monitoring chat is not all we do

I guess what I am asking from the community is to give us some slack ty all

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    so after reading this and I did read all the responses, some of the community feels us Mods are picking and choosing who and how we deal with issues.

Like azreal said we are just human and maybe at times we may not do or reac the way the community wants, us Mods want you the community to act like adults and not want to step in and treat anyone like children which may seem like multiple warnings before a ban.

And then there are others who we know are just no good and will ban in an instant.

So many want a Mod position but really don't know that monitoring chat is not all we do

I guess what I am asking from the community is to give us some slack ty all

I think that rivdee is making very valid points, but this response is just elegant

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I thought this thread was closed already

Quote Originally Posted by finishinglast View Post
    i thought this thread was closed already
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by pooffysmum View Post
    Zab is a greedy POS.
    The crazies are out 2night! Threads like this are bound to bring out the worst in members lmao

There have been some valid points made here. Yes, Mods are only human and I get totally get that. However, there ARE members here who, and someone slap me if I'm wrong, act like children and need to be treated like such. Yes we are ALL adults here.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Few know what being a Mod here actually entails, but the chat seems to be one of the biggest issues (at least that I have seen).

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pooffysmum View Post
    Zab is a greedy POS.
    LOL, this is someone who has been here before and will be gone again soon.

I took care of that

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    There have been some valid points made here. Yes, Mods are only human and I get totally get that. However, there ARE members here who, and someone slap me if I'm wrong, act like children and need to be treated like such. Yes we are ALL adults here.

Few know what being a Mod here actually entails, but the chat seems to be one of the biggest issues (at least that I have seen).
    as of late yes it has become a issue which we are trying to make sure the community sees we are trying to keep this playground civil

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast