Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65299.91

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I watched all of this go down in the shout WHEN Riv got the chat ban. Understandably, "no drama in channel 1" applies, HOWEVER he wasn't causing any drama. Merely asking questions (and come on we all know Riv's approach to things) doesn't seem fair at all without any warning given, especially since he didn't swear, cuss, scream, etc.I've seen FAR worse from others who DON'T get chat-banned AND who are given multiple warnings. Understandably, the Mods have a job to do, but it needs to be done fairly.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    I too witnessed a lot of what went down. Plenty of ban-able things were written prior and the author warned over and over and OVER again. What is more, it is always the same people getting multiple warnings, STILL MORE... ALL the MODS are guilty of this. NO EXCEPTIONS! What Rivdee was axed over was sheer hogwash.

"selective" clean-up of channel 1 was NOT what ZAB promised.

YOU EITHER HAVE A STANDARD OR YOU DON'T!!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    I went off yesterday and got a 30 min chat ban, you going on about about br boost, and get the same thing?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am totally with Rivdee on this, i have seen this a lot, i think it was mentioned in another thread, there seems to be a lot of FAVORITISM gong on here. i do not believe it is fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

You guys can refer to this as well: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...tml#post309734

The image sorta tells the whole story.

I agree with Rivdee on this. I do see a lot of favoritism in the chat box to certain people. I have seen a lot of people get several warnings and no ban. This is the reason why you don't see me in chat very often anymore. Mods have their favorites and let them get away with murder.

PokerOwned God
    post is gone
    Last edited by dimebags7; 10-01-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Can we get real? You were not asking about br boost, there was alot more to it than that.
    We are not always staring at chat, and I have never given anyone 8 warnings, and those of you that are counting players berating players on carbon, it doesn't count here, we don't moderate that chat. There are a few I do not warn at all anymore because they are ones that have constantly been warned and chat banned and know better.

Zab
    I say when Rrickir gets on she gives Pooffy a 30 min chat ban for no reason and then everything will be even!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I say when Rrickir gets on she gives Pooffy a 30 min chat ban for no reason and then everything will be even!
    lmao that would just be funny

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast