Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63585.7

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    Lets see the account balances bishs there is no such thing as an elite poker player without bankroll management skills lolz. Current no excuses about anything, money talks.
    About yoursignature? I don't getit. I remeberthis iconic hand like everyone else but what is the funny thing here?

There is another thread on this, from 5 months ago. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...yed-19057.html

Just FYI.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    About yoursignature? I don't getit. I remeberthis iconic hand like everyone else but what is the funny thing here?
    To teach you the humor of JohnnyDeepStacks would cost more then your willing to pay. To understand all that is JohnnyDeepStacks is life times of information. Let me know when you want to get started.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Pro
    What an unbelievably childish attempt at a thread. Of all the angles that could be taken with a thread like this, you chose the weakest and, despite your bad stats, somehow tried to make it self-serving. This is like chat tilt taken to the next level.

How empty your life must seem. It could have been the "Check out my sweet cash-per-freeroll stat" thread, or even something tongue-in-cheek like "Let's Measure Dicks," but instead you went with this petty version. Get over yourself.

Last I checked, there are no rules governing truth in poker other than revealing the actual contents of your hand. If I want to talk shit in the chat, even if I want to exaggerate and make wild claims, how is it any better for someone else to take it seriously enough to get all butt-hurt? It's a freeroll, champ.

welll im at 64 cents per game if i did it right i suck

To teach you the humor of JohnnyDeepStacks would cost more then your willing to pay. To understand all that is JohnnyDeepStacks is life times of information. Let me know when you want to get started.
    Im ready to go down the path of johnny deep stacks enlightenment.

I know that hellmuth tanked after he jammed here and lost 3 of 4 lol

JDS threadsaver with Hellmuth is EPIC. I find Hellmuth entertaining, but he is far from the best in the poker world. Idc if he has double digit poker bracelets.... Estfandiari is better, and even he isn't top 5 in the world. I love Hellmuths ego and persona, but I respect so many more poker players game. That Gif/Threadsaver features one of the most iconic poker hands I can remember. Was epic to see him lose 3 straight times. Poor Phil.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    JDS threadsaver with Hellmuth is EPIC. I find Hellmuth entertaining, but he is far from the best in the poker world. Idc if he has double digit poker bracelets.... Estfandiari is better, and even he isn't top 5 in the world. I love Hellmuths ego and persona, but I respect so many more poker players game. That Gif/Threadsaver features one of the most iconic poker hands I can remember. Was epic to see him lose 3 straight times. Poor Phil.
    That hand is epic and hilarious. I too think Estfandiari is a monster.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

That hand is epic and hilarious. I too think Estfandiari is a monster.
    Esfandari is a alien reptilian from the planet of galedemalek 8. he has a false flag agenda operation in the works .. just watchout is all im saying.

I'm an elite PO player, I pretty much make the final table every time but unfortunately, most I've finished is 5th.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast