Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63812.93

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Its all in good fun bro. Most of it anyways. I didn't mention any names, I showed great restraint. Having said that, its not an end all be all measuring stick. I think just like any data, some of it needs human interpretation to account for anomalies. There are a few people I thought were much better than their $PG earned stated. I just made it to stir the pot a little, and create discussion. I do think that I am an elite player here, but I ate a little crow by admitting TightSkills made more per game than me. I just tire of hearing certain scrubs talk shit, and make < 50c a FR played. I know 80c PGP isn't all that much more, but it adds up and as a % proves a point. I am pretty sure that I didnt even mention my WPG rate.
    Dude dont even use that "showed great restraint" line on me. Its pretty clear who you are focusing this on. You gave it away by the fact you said you wanted to look up someones stats not long before you created this thread.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Your $ per game is nearly a $, but I will make a disclaimer. Hope I don't get accused of being Jelly here, but you do go WAY back to when the fields were much smaller; having said that, the prize pools were presumably smaller as well. Guess its like comparing MJ to LBJ. Either way, definately very BAWSE like.

could ya tell me how many games I have under my belt too?
    and is this the biggest average u have come across yet.
    thatmakes me feel pretty good : , sucks though because my bankroll managements are prolly bottom 10...

correct I have been playing here since 2011, the games were only $25 prize pool, but usually only had 40-45 players. also I still played like the whole year of 2012

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Pro
    So the tournaments played stat, does it only show the tracked games? or does it count games like bovada since we have to "opt in", but just not show whether you cashed in them or not?

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    832.98/1165 = .715

thats mine, so much for sickreads theory about elite players, even bad players can ave above .70 , , i am certainly not elite
    i seeem to be ur eq ual madj.. lol.... .749...... this thread is funny and kinda silly..... and doesnt include bcp games too also... so if dont play a lotta carb, doesnt tell whole stories too..... it seems its alwasy the guys that like to have ways to measure thmeslves here tho lol

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    0.63 per freeroll for me :-\

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Lets see the account balances bishs there is no such thing as an elite poker player without bankroll management skills lolz. Current no excuses about anything, money talks.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    never even paid attention before LOL i know i got 111 final tables!! and 15 wins, never knew where to find total amount!! i wouldnt consider myself elite, but i know i play a good game and i do know my OPR stats are very good!! and btw i love to shit talk LOL (total of 444 games here so just under 1 dollar per game)

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    also when players talk shit about a play thatyou fully understand and they just dont get it, it just means you understand more fully the game then they do and they honestly just dont understand oneday they will evolve and belike damn i used to talk shitina freeroll how dumb am i

The elite ranking is .000001 below whatever I happen to be at at any given time.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast