Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    welp, i confirmed my theory that i sucked. .53 booya jack!
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh okay i missed that it showed the total number of games played at the top, i just saw that it showed how many times u had cashed. pretty cool thanks!!

Sickread stop moving the goalposts. You set the bar at 80c/game coz you come in at 79c. I barely play any games. Most of the games i play i am drunk and join the 10pm game. I come in at 78c/game.

I can safely say my play in pokerowned games is far from "elite". I mean if your so confident in your poker skills, why do you feel the need to make a thread solely for the purpose of putting others down. Are you that insecure??

Im pretty sure zab made this upgrade so people could have a record of their own stats. It kind of ruins it if people are going to use these stats for a dick measuring contest.

you can never base a players skill on FR stats... but its always nice to know how much u make per game.. =)
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Sickread stop moving the goalposts. You set the bar at 80c/game coz you come in at 79c. I barely play any games. Most of the games i play i am drunk and join the 10pm game. I come in at 78c/game.

I can safely say my play in pokerowned games is far from "elite". I mean if your so confident in your poker skills, why do you feel the need to make a thread solely for the purpose of putting others down. Are you that insecure??

Im pretty sure zab made this upgrade so people could have a record of their own stats. It kind of ruins it if people are going to use these stats for a dick measuring contest.
    Just like its against the rules of sharkscope to publicly post other people stats and talk down on them.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I love sickread's thread since it confirms everything I think about myself as a fantastic individual... 80.6 cents over 113 games bitches. Ha,thats what I get, posting in this thread and misclick allin in a Carbon Freeroll...
    Last edited by WECpoker; 11-29-2013 at 10:11 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    whats the formula to determine how much you win per game? I think im pretty high up there.

Its all in good fun bro. Most of it anyways. I didn't mention any names, I showed great restraint. Having said that, its not an end all be all measuring stick. I think just like any data, some of it needs human interpretation to account for anomalies. There are a few people I thought were much better than their $PG earned stated. I just made it to stir the pot a little, and create discussion. I do think that I am an elite player here, but I ate a little crow by admitting TightSkills made more per game than me. I just tire of hearing certain scrubs talk shit, and make < 50c a FR played. I know 80c PGP isn't all that much more, but it adds up and as a % proves a point. I am pretty sure that I didnt even mention my WPG rate.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    whats the formula to determine how much you win per game? I think im pretty high up there.
    Your $ per game is nearly a $, but I will make a disclaimer. Hope I don't get accused of being Jelly here, but you do go WAY back to when the fields were much smaller; having said that, the prize pools were presumably smaller as well. Guess its like comparing MJ to LBJ. Either way, definately very BAWSE like.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast