Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62948.19

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Yes....Ive trying my best to improve on this area. It is hard to let some remarks not get you. Turning chat off seems probaly the best thing to do. I will try that today.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Lol I do understand there are people that are childish and foolish. Easier to say nothing than something you can't take back!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Some of the players are ridiculous, bad calls and people catching are part of the game, it happens to us all. Get over it leave the table if you get knocked out or block them if you're not. Most of us are here to have a good time maybe win a little cash and chat or whatever. If any of these guys were really as good as they think they are I'm sure they would be playing in something bigger than a $30 FR. I guess they have never caught on the river????? lol @Gametime I hear what youre sayin

PokerOwned Veteran
    ...the best way to deal with this kind of behavier is ignoring them,let they waste their breath...

ya it comes with the online poker world, there will always be haters especially people that don't look at you face to face it's way easier for them to talk crap, a great poker player just lets it bounce right off their shoulder..

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    Maybe you should get a life and learn how to play poker before you come on here spouting off. Use your ignore button you old prude!
    Besides you play so dam bad you have to complain about something. You spam for points and waste your time doing surveys no wonder you complain so dam much.

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    I'm so glad you're around to illustrate the point of this thread. Thanks!

PokerOwned Pro
    Why is bad... I dont understand this .. ?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    If they're not playing for fun then they shouldn't be playing.

I'm not spending my time for that. Poker is like playing chess drunk and any1 who disagrees haven't played a REAL micro-management game.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by rikthestar View Post
    Why is bad... I dont understand this .. ?
    If u dont understand why this is bad then you prolly never will. you get time out at WSOP for rude behavior. Why should these sites be any different?

And Paisley he illustrated it about as good as it can be LOL. No they should get a life if they have nothing better to do then berate people at a fkin freeroll. No morals and NO common sense
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I agree with the OP, I see people getting mad and saying a swear but should never keep it going for a long amount of time

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast