Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65784.72

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    hey im from danville va wht part r u from
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I totally agree with you custom,,

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    lol. maybe you should play poker with a church league
    Maybe you should play poker with a bunch of 10 yr old because you seem to be on their level.

And I say this to him only because he was the one that started the whole thing at the table that night.

Current B2B Champ
    Maybe you should get a life and learn how to play poker before you come on here spouting off. Use your ignore button you old prude!
    Besides you play so dam bad you have to complain about something. You spam for points and waste your time doing surveys no wonder you complain so dam much.

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

babyface true words came out through ur mouth ....they don`t know even how to spell poker

PokerOwned God
    cant stand these guys who talk c r a p at tables they are babies looking for negative attention just ignore them

I talk smack at the tables I always have live on here whatever its part of the game you want people to tilt is all in fun no har feelings ....just part of the game.I dont talk about peoples moms or talk at them sideways .I do apologize if u cant take it.

I don't agree with the smack talk, and alot say it is part of the game, but good players generally don't do it, so when I do see someone doing it, it is a tell. (and will work to my advantage)
    I understand some ppl get frustrated, but it does get annoying when someone is still crying 15 min later of a hand they lost, get over it and move on.

PokerOwned God
    next time someone talk smack, turn your chat off quickly if you are"thin" skin, it will not stop, i have some of the worse thigns said to me and i move on from it..some are a little sensitive to others, i understand.. i will call you a donk sometimes, but i keep it at low level, i hate the racist trask talks peeps and they are on here..gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm glad I was raised the way I was!..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast