Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62636.51

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I also believe it's about class and how a person carries themselves in all aspects of life. I would never start cussing someone or calling them names over a card game ? Really ? Then it's a $30 Freeroll to boot ? The people who act like the O P said must be very sad or maybe have small penises, not sure really
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Seasoned Veteran
    It's funny because of the fact it is a freeroll. Seriously a freeroll! ROFL

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah,i totally know what are u talking about,i am kind of young but dont get these aggressive players seems always want to fuck anything that moves,lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Ignoring the mouthy, chatty, obnoxious individual at the table is easy but for whatever reason Merge allows their chat to be seen once they have been knocked out.

I had a similar incident today...one individual started belittling anyone who wasn't American, in particular Canadians..lol..but what was interesting, he seemed to have had a following..even on the internet, it seems there is safety in numbers, or so they think. On a table of 9 people, I had more than 1/2 the table on ignore. Such is life...

shells shellls sheellllllsss!!!!! how u doing.....can u belittle me for like 5 mins.....i would like that!!!!!! oh n btw wheres my shells...i got people asking for em......they are a killin!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wath is not good ? i dont undestand !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eveleen2 View Post
    Wath is not good ? i dont undestand !!!
    Did you not read all of this post? if so its quite explanatory!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

This is poker folks. The type A personality prevails in this realm of gaming. Do I condone someone making personal attacks against ones sexuality, absolutely not! But, I do like to see passion! I understand there is a fine line between passion and stupidity, some know what that line is, others don't. Your best bet when coming across this type of behaviour is be THANKFUL! Those who are ranting and raving usually are the ones to double you up I blame Hellmuth for much of this behaviour. His is an act, but none-the-less it created the stigma that this is O.K. at the tables.

PokerOwned Pro
    these gyus are the "haters" they are in every table...really bad behavour

its funny how you guys get mad over a freeroll! you know who you are, crying and whining and bitching.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast