Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    OK, I got some guys in the modding community talking to me now, and it seems that the Soft Mod is the way to go, unless you are really into it and want to make a Super Duper Pimp My Ride sort of machine. So, I still need to find Splinter Cell, as the video game store I went to yesterday no longer carries XBox 1 games. And those controller thingies I'll probably have to get through the mail, so it might be a week or so before I get back to you. Thanks for all the good info!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Rookie mistake! Today I went shopping, found Splinter Cell in the second hand games stack, and cackled with glee when I saw it was only 6 euros. Got home and realized I had bought Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow and not the original Splinter Cell. I went to the modding forum and there was even a thread about it. So, back to the drawing board. Tomorrow (Oct. 12) is a holiday here, so all the stores will be closed, but Thursday, I hit the streets again in search of the pieces of the puzzle. Oh, and I have found a shop in town whose website claims it has that Joybox 10 thing in stock, so I will try for that on Thursday as well. And then who knows? Perhaps I'll have all weekend to get this "media center" working!

lowball
    Sounds great. Let me know when you get a hold of all the materials

Can someone explain why you need the game splinter cell to do this?

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    lowball i pmd you

lowball
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Can someone explain why you need the game splinter cell to do this?
    Somebody discovered an exploit for a few games that allowed running unsigned code in the form of game saves. They developed a game save profile which loads a custom dashboard/FTP Server when executed. It works with Mech Assault (certain versions only), 007 Agent Under Fire (again, only some versions), and the original Splinter Cell.
    Last edited by lowball; 10-12-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Making that Splinter Cell game very sought after indeed. I may have to go to ebay or Amazon for this one, not having much luck in the used games stores here.

lowball
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    Making that Splinter Cell game very sought after indeed. I may have to go to ebay or Amazon for this one, not having much luck in the used games stores here.
    It's also worth checking pawn shops, a lot of them have xbox games.
    Last edited by lowball; 10-13-2011 at 12:39 AM.

PokerOwned God
    i sell old xbox games, what are you looking for..lmk..tx

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Orignal XBox Splinter Cell game in PAL.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast