Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63229.61

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    yo lowball if u see this come to chat.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Been troubleshooting this for several hours now. Got some guys over on the modding forum as frustrated as I am. I am going to sleep on this, but at this point, I think I'm giving up. I might try again tomorrow, but what I am reading and the advice I am getting is completely incomprehensible to me. Old persons syndrome I guess!

PokerOwned God
    No tips, but for 30 euros you can't go wrong. Let us know how it goes.

lowball
    If all else fails you may just want to get an action replay. Pretty sure something is wrong with the Superjoybox software. Just sucks that you bought not 1 but 2 of them and they are creating the problems.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Here's the advice I got, but this seems sooooo complicated....

Use Xplorer360 beta 6 instead of AR - it doesn't need drivers.

Make sure you use the Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesave when you mod your Xbox, because it's the most newb friendly.

lowball
    I don't understand what he's saying either. Every device needs a driver...If you'd like I can remote in and take a look at things over teamviewer. Send me a PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm in way over my head. LOL. Here is my thread over XBox Scene if you want to take a look. This guy seems to be the forum expert, so I have to believe he knows what he is talking about. I just wish he could put in terms a 7 year old could understand, 'cause that's about my level when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Memory Card Drivers? - Scenyx Entertainment Community

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well, I am at a dead end, and I never really got started apart from buying the stuff I need. It looks like I have a driver problem, but it's the same problem with both memory cards. I am going to try to pick up another memory card from another manufacturer at a flea market tomorrow, but if that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

lowball
    Look for an action replay instead it comes with a USB cable and an actual CD for drivers

Datel Action Replay Xbox - Xbox - Accessories - Pre-loaded with Hundreds of Powerful Gamebusting
    Last edited by lowball; 10-16-2011 at 05:14 AM.

Private
    i used to be able to do this but my knowledge on the subject is somewhat limited

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast