Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66399.61

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Zab
    So if we do the Ad rotation system.. Ads will stay up for like 30 seconds and keep rotating until they are down.

So what if we have 50 Ads up for 24 hours.. Your ad would get shown once every 25 minutes
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

If the ads are done the way I suggested, people should have to buy an ad if they want to place there own bounty on a user.

As far as staking, that section is about halfway there. There needs to be feedback for stakes, and there should be a way to track stats on a player. The player should have to come back and list what position they finished out of how many and what they won at minimum, and these should be tracked stats. Also, the staking section should be modified to list sites that have p2p and remove the rest.

One other thing is my opinion of the off site trading is that it's one of those things that seems good in theory, but when it comes down to it people aren't using it because it's faster to make the trade then it is to fill out the form. I don't have a solution, unfortunately.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So if we do the Ad rotation system.. Ads will stay up for like 30 seconds and keep rotating until they are down.

So what if we have 50 Ads up for 24 hours.. Your ad would get shown once every 25 minutes
    Limit the characters and cut the time down to 15 seconds, if someone doesn't read it fast enough, they know it will come around again.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post

One other thing is my opinion of the off site trading is that it's one of those things that seems good in theory, but when it comes down to it people aren't using it because it's faster to make the trade then it is to fill out the form. I don't have a solution, unfortunately.
    Ya but it's still serving a purpose.. If people dont use it and they get scammed.. I am not wasting my time helping them. I made the upgrade, I will do everything I can if they get scammed if they used it
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Hmm.. Then we're cycling ads every minute, 24 hours a day..

I guess I figured if no one had anything to advertise, it would be blank

But you prefer payment options?

5 Points - Your ad rotated for 5 minutes
    25 Points - Your ad rotated for 30 minutes
    50 Points - Your ad rotated for 1 hour
    100 Points - Your Ad rotated for 12 hours
    yes payment options awesome, but ads should rotate faster, up for 15 seconds then next one, it'll show enough times and should be short anyways so quick to read in that amount of time
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Limit the characters and cut the time down to 15 seconds, if someone doesn't read it fast enough, they know it will come around again.
    15 seconds on a rotating system..

Now I need to work out the price points if that's how you want it

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You're really gonna leave yourself wide open with this one?
    i see what you did there
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

lol yea time length agreed on rg
    Off site trade is indispensable imo in regards to other comment. Again too dumb to use, their loss for those members
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    Price points:

5 Points - Your Ad rotated for 5 minutes
    20 Points - Your Ad rotated for 30 minutes
    50 Points - Your Ad rotated for 2 hours
    100 Points - Your Ad rotated for 6 hours
    300 Points - Your Ad rotated for 24 hours

Thoughts?

Ya but it's still serving a purpose.. If people dont use it and they get scammed.. I am not wasting my time helping them. I made the upgrade, I will do everything I can if they get scammed if they used it
    I completely understand that, and it looks like that message is starting to get through, and that should increase usage.

Oh, and the 1 min really was easy to miss if I was doing something else. I think most people in chat are multi-tasking and checking every few minutes to get caught up and respond. It's easy to miss something that is only listed once. And then the result is someone that doesn't get any response from the ad still trying to spam chat because the ad didn't fulfill it's purpose.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast