Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67441.25

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    5 and 30 min good, I think others need doubled
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Master
    For the staking section, a design something like this is what I would love to see :

I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I think I will START with the Ticker, since I think I can knock that out in 1-2 hours..

Then work our way into redoing the staking section

But, I want the staking section to be perfect.. Find what other sites do, figure out what you like about them.. I will add all the features and make it right once and for all
    it be cool if there was a staking section with all the stats. Who stakings, horse win/loss profit. which horse has the biggest win, which horse never cash....etc...

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Price points:

5 Points - Your Ad rotated for 5 minutes
    20 Points - Your Ad rotated for 30 minutes
    50 Points - Your Ad rotated for 2 hours
    100 Points - Your Ad rotated for 6 hours
    300 Points - Your Ad rotated for 24 hours

Thoughts?
    how can u charge people for this? can u sleep at night? are you the one staking? craziness. make it a flat rate for people to join the list of stakers/stakees.... i.e 100pts a month

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    how can u charge people for this? can u sleep at night? are you the one staking? craziness. make it a flat rate for people to join the list of stakers/stakees.... i.e 100pts a month
    This isn't staking :| This is for advertising whatever you want on the front page

Staking is free
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    it be cool if there was a staking section with all the stats. Who stakings, horse win/loss profit. which horse has the biggest win, which horse never cash....etc...
    +1

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    For the staking section, a design something like this is what I would love to see :

Nailed what i was trying to explain in the other thread for stats listed on the stakes wanted page
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

This isn't staking :| This is for advertising whatever you want on the front page

Staking is free
    A list with contact info and stats is all thats needed

its advertising degen stuff mostly lol I posted my comment on costs ^

stats cool, but I don't like the hyperlinking, cross site traffic along with other maintenance issues like XSS make it a liability. Availability is an awesome thing horses could put in profile tho, like that. Posted in other thread for needs on stats, this isn't a staking forum, doesn't need all that data, just simply profit level from stakes here, extra is nice but not needed

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    just to say something on this ALL sites that focus primarily on staking, my old one included, charged for staking, not to the staker, but to the player, so I wouldn't whine on the charity that hes planning on giving the site with a staking upgrade on a non-staking forum

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast