Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Warning: LCDaBoss back at scamming again

People on 2+2 are reporting getting scammed for miniscule amounts of money by this guy again. If he approaches you for a trade, I'd be careful. Once a degen scammer, always a degen scammer.

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**

this happened to poke a few weeks ago, not sure if this was resolved or not.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    this doesn't have to do with poke, it has to do with a new user asking if pokes situation was resolved and saying that lcdascammer ran off with his staking $ and was asking poke if his situation was resolved.. read posts in its entirety next time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    i think the emphasis is on the mtt guy quoting pokes post stating that he got scammed for 30 bucks not pokes post itself
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i think the emphasis is on the mtt guy quoting pokes post stating that he got scammed for 30 bucks not pokes post itself
    exactly this, scamming for 30$ just goes to show you how low and broke and sad his life is, pretty pathetic if you ask me. if he will do that for such little money, it's a huge red flag. i'd avoid all stakes and transfers with this bum.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    thats such bullcrap! one bad apples spoils the bunch!! they need to just remove him!!

PokerOwned Master
    I mean I blew up the spot on him when he backed out of paying me $5 bucks as agreed to by him. I mean if you gonna try to screw somebody out of $5 how could you ever be trusted? lol

lets vote him off the island.

Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    People on 2+2 are reporting getting scammed for miniscule amounts of money by this guy again. If he approaches you for a trade, I'd be careful. Once a degen scammer, always a degen scammer.

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - **NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)**
    The stuff with pokeyourface originally happened in August 2013...don't know any details of new issues with he and Poke. If you have recent proof that something has happened to someone else you need to post proof with dates before you slander someone. I understand it's just a warning, but rumors get spread fast and we want to see proof before we take any action around here.

its not the fact he does it, thats the main issue (i know what your thinking) its the way he does it, the brash arrogant way he flaunts the fact he doesnt give a shit, hes not sorry and he likes to let everyone know it on top of the random ass fucked up logic for him not paying people
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast