Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62904.69

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    lets vote him off the island.
    Can I vote twice???? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    The stuff with pokeyourface originally happened in August 2013...don't know any details of new issues with he and Poke. If you have recent proof that something has happened to someone else you need to post proof with dates before you slander someone. I understand it's just a warning, but rumors get spread fast and we want to see proof before we take any action around here.
    i swear the mods are blind

READ THE ENTIRE POST
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

no but seriously though this guy was talking crap to me on day1 in the freerolls. then he has the nerve to ask me for a stake. even after he scammed poke. bad news this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i swear the mods are blind

READ THE ENTIRE POST
    lol my pitbull took the words out of my mouth before i could. i'm wondering the same thing, thats 2 mods and both just assume it's poke because of the quoted post. sigh ...

Maybe banning him from trades is a better idea since this didn't happen on PO.

JBD

Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    lol my pitbull took the words out of my mouth before i could. i'm wondering the same thing, thats 2 mods and both just assume it's poke because of the quoted post. sigh ...
    I read the entire post, it's someone on 2+2 saying they got scammed out of 30 bucks, but no DETAILS. There's no information about if this was a loan, or a stake, and how long at this point no communication had been received.....1 day....5 days...10??? there's no details, just a random comment that they got scammed for 30 bucks from him.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Maybe banning him from trades is a better idea since this didn't happen on PO.
    I didn't post this necessarily to get him banned, I just posted it as a warning for all the users on this site to protect themselves from the possibility of getting scammed to let you know what he has been up to recently again, as he has a huge history of doing this same stuff, disappearing, and having 1,000 excuses when he comes back as to why he did it.

PokerOwned Master
    I read the entire post, it's someone on 2+2 saying they got scammed out of 30 bucks, but no DETAILS. There's no information about if this was a loan, or a stake, and how long at this point no communication had been received.....1 day....5 days...10??? there's no details, just a random comment that they got scammed for 30 bucks from him.
    Yeah is probably just more bad rumors about him.......You should loan him $20 to check this out for us.

It was obviously a stake for MTT's, as he clearly said " same thing happened to me " ( that happened to poke ) .. doesn't take an English guru to decipher that man. I contacted the guy on 2+2, and he will come and post everything here or give me the information to post when I speak to him next... just for your satisfaction.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast