Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    me too lots of people think this is bingo drives me crazy

PokerOwned Veteran
    You've got to love the bingo players. Sure, they'll sometimes crack your aces, but they are usually easy money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott716 View Post
    Merge is not to blame. You were simply beaten be a donk who hit his 8-1 shot. Happens all the time. That's poker.
    I think it is so funny when people blame the software for bad luck its poker people get over it...
    Live today like it is your last........

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol just sat down at .05/.1 for the first time...raping the table built up to $13.50 from $3...finally get pocket 5s and one tag player 3bets and i know he has aces...i call...i flop my set but represent the flush draw thats out so i shove to his 3bet, he calls with aces...OF COURSE river ace saves him...the only player at the table who had as many chips as me river 2outed me lol,,,its cool tho im still at the table trying to build it back....05/.1 is soo much better than .02/.04 tho i realize that now

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man that sucks aftr being like the chipleader on the table the last thing u wanted was to call a high bet against the guy who has a similar stack to u but sometimes it can double ur stack so u gotta take em chances

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    man that sucks aftr being like the chipleader on the table the last thing u wanted was to call a high bet against the guy who has a similar stack to u but sometimes it can double ur stack so u gotta take em chances
    lol if i missed my set i would have just folded, no harm done...i was in a beautiful position to double up and he rivered me...typical fashion man i've gotten used 2 it playnig on merge...just need to focus on leaving while im ahead but i cant seem to do that...keep getting up then rocked back to my initial buyin...im working on it tho

Elite PokerOwned Member
    holy shit what a miraculous surprise, i buy in first thing this morning and immediately get 2outed when the idiot chipleader at my table decides to fall in love with pocket 8s on an ace high board...i of course have my ace so call his shove...then lo and behold he turns his 2 outer 8 lol..god this site is such a haven for donks i dont understand wtf im supposed 2 do man..back to 0 now, wonderful
    Last edited by fkucdaw0rld; 07-22-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lmao i'll flop a flush draw every hand and never catch but when i hit my straight everyone hits their 4card flush on the river...god this site is going out of its way to just torture the fuck out of me, i cant stand this shit anymore

Elite PokerOwned Member
    HAHAHAHAHA OMFG IM ON A FUCKING ROLL TODAY...got knocked out of m=one tourny wen my straight got 4card flushed on the river, then just got knocked out of my other tournament wen A4s turned his ace to beat my pair of queens...and in my PO freeroll i got Q7s and played it and whiffed completely and lost, AT THE SAME TIME I GOT Q7s on this table and decided fucc it im not gonna play it, but then i see i would have flopped the nut flush and tripled up through the 2 donks shoving each hand...how amazing is that, same exact hand on both tables at the same exact time (literally, i got dealth both hands at the same time) and the one i play whiffs but the one i fold i would have hit the fucking nuts...this site is definitely trying to tell me something

Elite PokerOwned Member
    no matter how hard i scrap and fight to get back from 0, i always manage to build up to 20-something and then just go on a horrible fucking suicide kamikaze run and get back to 0...so here i am again, back to 0...this is such a glorious thing i swear to god...i have the most incredible luck i love it

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast