Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63633.54

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    i swear its like people know they're going to hit runner runner every single fucking time so they dont bother to think about folding ever...fuccing piece of shit has queens, A3x 2 clubs falls on flop and he falls in love and 3bet jams on me i call with an ace...of course runner runner fucking flush for this fucking moron who doesnt think i have an ace...no matter whattttttttttttt the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i dooooooooooooooo i just cant stop losing everything on the river..i'll bust my fucking ass and grind for hours to build up little bullshit 2 or 3 dollars from the stupid freerolls into something decent then in one fucking hand that leaves me right back to the beginning of all the misery...i fucking hate merge

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wowwwwwww then on a completely different fucking table, im heads up and i flop 2pair, bet out he calls...k on the turn he bets i shove he calls...OF COURSE he has a better 2pair with K7 lmao...omfg this site is just relentless, i'll win tiny meaningless pots here and there and fight to the death for a few dollars and have to pray to get lucky...but then no matter how well i run and how much i finally build up, one motherfucking idiot comes and just steals it all away from me with miracle cards and this shit happens time and time again its absurd...i've never had a respectable run where there was just good hands throughout the session, its ALWAYS suckouts and miracle river cards that dictate everything...i fucking hate it so fucking much

Seasoned Veteran
    You should just quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    wowwwwwww then on a completely different fucking table, im heads up and i flop 2pair, bet out he calls...k on the turn he bets i shove he calls...OF COURSE he has a better 2pair with K7 lmao...omfg this site is just relentless, i'll win tiny meaningless pots here and there and fight to the death for a few dollars and have to pray to get lucky...but then no matter how well i run and how much i finally build up, one motherfucking idiot comes and just steals it all away from me with miracle cards and this shit happens time and time again its absurd...i've never had a respectable run where there was just good hands throughout the session, its ALWAYS suckouts and miracle river cards that dictate everything...i fucking hate it so fucking much

you sound like your on mega tilt. I would take a few days off and start over.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    you sound like your on mega tilt. I would take a few days off and start over.
    lol if i was tilting these chips away i would agree with you...its literally nothing but horrible horrendous fucking pathetic luck...in every tournament i play now i keep my VPIP below 20% and still manage to run into motherfuckers who will do everything in their power to chase down every river card possible...its mindblowing how many miracle cards have raped me in the matter of just 2 days...build a bankroll from 0 to 35 after gridning and struggling for like 3 days, then its all gone in 20 minutes because one piece of shit just sits there catching every card he needs..i want to post screenshots of all the hands im talking about, wen i get over it somewhat im going to do that..but its insane how no matter what every time wen im dominating the person and they're calling pot bets all the way to the river with nothig, they catch every time...but then people bitch at me for shoving with 7BBs and being behind but catching and people dont see how thats completely different...idk man whatever i know nobody cares i just fucking had the worst possible run of cards today it was insane

PokerOwned Demi-God
    talking about luck i think nothings worse than being the bubble boy in a 10k tourney 150 ppl were paid i came 151st it hurt so bad i was shattered if i wud hav come 150th i wud have won $ 25 i was v.low on stack only 3-4 ppl were left mayb if i sat out i wud hav won but what happened was it was my big blind and the guy nexto me raised i had 10 pair so i thought its a good hand to call on if low flop ill go allin but then came A K Q on the table i had no choice but to fold next hand i was allin i got something like 2 7 and he got something like 3 8 and i lost im gonna be way more careful during the carbon 10k vip tourney but just hope luck favours me as well

PokerOwned God
    i got raped by merge a lot the past few days

Banned
    Poker has hated me. Just folded straight flush...sigh.

Banned
    Our power went out today when i was 2nd and super deep in tourney...sigh

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the best way to start any morning right here guys, this merge shit is seriously just getting wayyyy out of hand, i dont understand what the fuck to do anymore

fml1.jpgfml2.jpg

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast