Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $57496.15

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    The beauty about going over HH is just that, if your getting beat time after with a set then really need to look at why. Most Poker software (many are free) will allow a search criteria and you can take a look to why. If you're doing everything correctly then at least you have determined that. I have found some leaks in my game this way. Even to point of letting someone I respect look at some and find out if I have missed value, should have folded or other aspects that I might have over looked.

We all have been in the same boat as you, you can't always win and when you doing things correctly and still losing that doesn't mean it is wrong. Unless you take the time to find out, you really never know.
    nope hes a pro he gets it in with a set or better every hand and loses every time!! BOOOO HOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I heard somewhere that merge was rigged...
    uuuuuhh......just teasing the guys a little, dont..?!..........you!!......... smileybad.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it happens alot but best of luck in your future games!!!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    i have a surprise... i dont know what is it

PokerOwned Veteran
    I get so much enjoyment from rigtard threads that it makes me go and play any two just to pay someone off for the entertainment provided. Unfortunately sometimes i then get lucky and crack someone's AA with my 27 o/s...which leads to another rigtard thread... and so the cycle continues...

best advice i can give is not to go all in before the river, people are more likely to fold with strong continuation bets rather than an all in also a set is still pretty low down the hand table evaluate what outs there are however unlikely and try to figure out what the person has vs what they are chasing
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    I was just in a 11$ deepstack tournament....I had JJ and the guy had A/Q o/s... board comes rainbow no paint no straights no flushes....I pop 600 on the flop...he calls...the turn comes another rainbow card he checks i pop 1855 and he pops me 2800. i shove all in and he SNAP calls with ace high for all his chips! and guess what!!! OFCOURSE HE HITS HIS ACE ON DA RIVER i'm so effing done with MERGE

Elite PokerOwned Member
    always the river i have lucked out many times just waiting for the river

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHutto View Post
    OFCOURSE HE HITS HIS ACE ON DA RIVER i'm so effing done with MERGE
    Merge is not to blame. You were simply beaten be a donk who hit his 8-1 shot. Happens all the time. That's poker.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by DancesWithDonkeys View Post
    I get so much enjoyment from rigtard threads that it makes me go and play any two just to pay someone off for the entertainment provided. Unfortunately sometimes i then get lucky and crack someone's AA with my 27 o/s...which leads to another rigtard thread... and so the cycle continues...

i enjoy playing against peeps like you..

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast