Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    it should stay free but have to be a member for 30 days at least and stop all the monitor fighting and the cussing my grandson likes to watch me play poker and he watches what we say i know i could send him out but im trying to get him into forums where he can meet good people and PO has the best people from all the other forums ive been in its the best just a few just say anything and it seems to not matter and i have used a few of them myself and i like jokin around but some arent jokin they get in swome monitor fights thats outta this world over nothing but its a real great site and what ever you come up with is fine with me but i wont pay points to chat
    I think you have misread this.

Zab
    I like the idea of paying for it.. otherwise it will get spammed to hell
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

it should just rotate and you buy for an hour rotation, could even make scheduled ads too (i want to post for the 6pm hour tomorrow for example). Can cost more as determined by demand, and maybe even make different types cost diff amount (beg 5, stake 10, etc), make sure mods can delete offensive tickers or adverts with referral links
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

I'm still not sure how this is solving the problem - yes, it gets the begging out of chat, but it still doesn't really fit the goal for the members.

For instance, let me use G as my example. On a given night, he wants to run any of the tournaments on BCP that are mid-higher level buy-ins (2.5K, 12.5K, etc.) So is he gonna buy ad time on a given night to say that he wants to play those tournaments? What's to stop anyone from just putting that in a thread for free?

I think we need an area where stakers can pick from all the horses that want to run (and down the line, some stats), and where stakees can say they wanna play that night. If you want to put a cost THERE, ok that makes sense.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    And the big thing.. who can use it
    Members at least 30 days old, id really say 60, and are active in the community, whether it be posting (not half the bs one sentence posts random people post in forums) or actively earning points. Not sure that other poker forum is called others play that have freerolls, but i know before you're able to play in their FR's, you have to have X amount of posts (worthwhile ones like i mentioned not stupid "i love ivey." tard comments and be a member for X amount of time. This is good protocol i believe and it does make sense people have to "earn" the ability to use staking since it directly is taking out of most long standing/stand up members pockets.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'm still not sure how this is solving the problem - yes, it gets the begging out of chat, but it still doesn't really fit the goal for the members.

For instance, let me use G as my example. On a given night, he wants to run any of the tournaments on BCP that are mid-higher level buy-ins (2.5K, 12.5K, etc.) So is he gonna buy ad time on a given night to say that he wants to play those tournaments? What's to stop anyone from just putting that in a thread for free?

I think we need an area where stakers can pick from all the horses that want to run (and down the line, some stats), and where stakees can say they wanna play that night. If you want to put a cost THERE, ok that makes sense.
    That goes along with what i said, separate the stake and other off site options in their own section
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    That goes along with what i said, separate the stake and other off site options in their own section
    Oh you mean like this? http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ace-25752.html

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar

I like this idea best actually. Put up a section for horses to list what they are looking to and available to run and when for a small fee. This way horses have to pay 10 pts to be listed. Then stakers can just go to that page and choose the horse. Something like that. Sounds great.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackinitin View Post
    it should stay free but have to be a member for 30 days at least and stop all the monitor fighting and the cussing my grandson likes to watch me play poker and he watches what we say i know i could send him out but im trying to get him into forums where he can meet good people and PO has the best people from all the other forums ive been in its the best just a few just say anything and it seems to not matter and i have used a few of them myself and i like jokin around but some arent jokin they get in swome monitor fights thats outta this world over nothing but its a real great site and what ever you come up with is fine with me but i wont pay points to chat
    [ ] Post about issues cursing in an adult gambling/poker forum/chat box
    [x] EAD
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Zab

So put it in a thread.. At least its freeing up the chatbox from spam and its making people pay for advertising
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast