Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61179.23

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So let me ask the stakers and the stakees..

If we made a section, a new page (Redid the staking section) would people actually check it?

I just don't think they would.
    Stakers would check the page because A. Everyone loves options if you're in a staking mood, and B. If we get to the point of stats, a staker has a right to see that.

And the Stakees would have to check it because it's their lifeblood, the reason for existing.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Stakers would check the page because A. Everyone loves options if you're in a staking mood, and B. If we get to the point of stats, a staker has a right to see that.

And the Stakees would have to check it because it's their lifeblood, the reason for existing.
    Not disagreeing, but I like the Ticker Idea because it helps the stakers \ traders get the word out.. quickly
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    It doesnt matter, if they dont, they wont know about stakes, if they spam chat they get chat ban, up to them to follow direction or lose out. Just cause someone is too dumb to take advantage of upgrade doesn't mean its needed to dumb down upgrades.

And YES DEF need both

+1 a thousand!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post

+1

Not disagreeing, but I like the Ticker Idea because it helps the stakers \ traders get the word out.. quickly
    Make sure it can translate into English for Ricki and G. I'm not reading a ticker with 18 "z"'s at the end of a sentence.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

So let me ask the stakers and the stakees..

If we made a section, a new page (Redid the staking section) would people actually check it?

I just don't think they would.
    could you also add the statistics overall in the stakes? for example... how much staker1 has staked out total... or how much horse1 has won for stakers overall...

if thats possible.. those stats would be nice to have a record of....
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Master
    I would think both places need the upgrades.

Redo the staking section so people looking for stakes have a place to post them

Add the ticker so people can "get the word out" for marketplace, staking, loans, LLB "Blowouts" or whatever the hell the want to shout about
    The problem with the staking section, is that no one checks it out, due to the fact nothing on it can be verified... Maybe make it a list of horses, with their SharkScope, OPR, PocketFives, And more linked so that their stats can be verified, and maybe even impose them to be registered into say at least 2 tracking sites, so that stakers can check them out, easily.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    I definitely like the ticker idea and I think its a great and must upgrade. Pricing needs to be right for it though, not to cheap. But a section for horses to list themselves would help a ton as well like rivdee said.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Zab
    Ok serious question...

The staking page... What needs to be changed or fixed \ added?

I think its about 50% of the way there..

I change carbon verified to PokerOwned Verified

What else needs changing?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

These are all great ideas. I would like to see some of this in action one day here. TY Zab and all the mods for helping.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast