Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Zab
    So let me ask the stakers and the stakees..

If we made a section, a new page (Redid the staking section) would people actually check it?

I just don't think they would.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by zab View Post
    so let me ask the stakers and the stakees..

If we made a section, a new page (redid the staking section) would people actually check it?

o hell yea

GET ERRRR DUNNNNNNNNNN

DEF CHARGE A FEE...

DEF ONLY FOR TRUSTED, VERIFIED, AT LEAST 3MONTH OLD, AT LEAST xxx AMOUNT OF POSTS, NO SERIOSU NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... . MEMBERS.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

If we made a section, a new page (Redid the staking section) would people actually check it?

exactly, this is the problem we have now with your other NEW upgrade

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'm still not sure how this is solving the problem - yes, it gets the begging out of chat, but it still doesn't really fit the goal for the members.

For instance, let me use G as my example. On a given night, he wants to run any of the tournaments on BCP that are mid-higher level buy-ins (2.5K, 12.5K, etc.) So is he gonna buy ad time on a given night to say that he wants to play those tournaments? What's to stop anyone from just putting that in a thread for free?

I think we need an area where stakers can pick from all the horses that want to run (and down the line, some stats), and where stakees can say they wanna play that night. If you want to put a cost THERE, ok that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDeepStacks View Post
    I like this idea best actually. Put up a section for horses to list what they are looking to and available to run and when for a small fee. This way horses have to pay 10 pts to be listed. Then stakers can just go to that page and choose the horse. Something like that. Sounds great.
    I agree about this ! But the ticker would be another great addition, for lets say , I have some Poker $ for sale, and want to advertise it somewhere that more people will see it quickly, and pay for it... Or that , for someone that does not usually check the staking forum, would see a ticker about a player i like , and know is a winning player, I might actually grab him...

The best would be to have BOTH of those options
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Well again there has to be a clear set of rules listed and the mods should enforce it with no issues. Clear and direct. The only way to get the community to use anything is an established and enforced set of rules. Even if you create a paid ad ticker. There will still need to be enforcement in main chat. So either way enforcement of a clear set of rules is top of list.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    GET ERRRR DUNNNNNNNNNN

DEF CHARGE A FEE...

DEF ONLY FOR TRUSTED, VERIFIED, AT LEAST 3MONTH OLD, AT LEAST xxx AMOUNT OF POSTS, NO SERIOSU NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... . MEMBERS.
    I would say more like 6 months to a year
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    I agree about this ! But the ticker would be another great addition, for lets say , I have some Poker $ for sale, and want to advertise it somewhere that more people will see it quickly, and pay for it... Or that , for someone that does not usually check the staking forum, would see a ticker about a player i like , and know is a winning player, I might actually grab him...

The best would be to have BOTH of those options
    I agree with that too qncb. I like the ad ticker for sure. But rivdee is correct, it doesn't really solve the specific issue at hand. But a paid ad ticker would be a great addition.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Zab
    I would think both places need the upgrades.

Redo the staking section so people looking for stakes have a place to post them

Add the ticker so people can "get the word out" for marketplace, staking, loans, LLB "Blowouts" or whatever the hell the want to shout about
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

It doesnt matter, if they dont, they wont know about stakes, if they spam chat they get chat ban, up to them to follow direction or lose out. Just cause someone is too dumb to take advantage of upgrade doesn't mean its needed to dumb down upgrades.

And YES DEF need both
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast