Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63203.4

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Knight-Lieutenant
    Playing Ace-King or Big Slick OOP(Out of position). I will probably make a standard 3xBB-4xBB bet to make those players with marginal hands to fold to prevent them from donking our chips out.

Knight
    i would fold ethier someone has the same hand or has pocket pair and you dont want to go against that

Master Sergeant
    As has been said, it depends on what kind of game you are playing, your reads, and if you are in a tourney or sng what stage of it you are in. Cash game I would call though.

PokerOwned Veteren
    in cash games or in tournaments? it is very different i think

Private
    I would call and pray for a decent flop, especially on AK suited...

Banned
    well i don't play ace king well... i loose alot with them.... but i also loose with aces....

Knight-Captain
    I hardly ever hit an ace or a king when I have a-k, especially on FTP. When I do, sumbody else hits a set w/ their small pockets or hits 2 pair w/ ace-rag or king-rag, even if they are the only other person in the hand. I don't lose w/ a-a very often, cuz I hardly ever slow play them. If I have k-k, tho, there's almost always an ace on the flop. I still bet, in case nobody has an ace, or has a very weak ace, but when sumbody folds an ace, even pre-flop, then sees at the end that u had k-k, it makes them always want to play their aces next time, no matter how weak their kicker is.

i really dont have GL with AK either,, i like to be in good position when i play AK in a tounrey,, and would fold there,,, if near bubble in a tourney too. in a cash game,, i would want to see flop tho.

PokerOwned Veteran
    whats the setting there?
    if its cash game and 6max table, i would always 3 bet, (3-3.5x in position and 4-4.5x oop) and cbet any flop..

PokerOwned Pro
    I would normally call just to draw people in. On the flop I take out the donks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast