Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Private

Playing AK out of position

If there is a raise and reraise in front of me do I call, raise, or fold?

PokerOwned Master
    Hi jbolto!! In this situation, I think you have call, especially your cards is AK suited...See the flop and observe the moves..GG!!

Sergeant
    Exactly what Shooter said, you don't want to overplay big slick, but if you don't have any 3bet reads on the other player then I'd smooth call and hope for a good looking flop.

Banned
    I raise it atleast 6x the blind.... and if someone brings it all in I go for it... but if I am in the payout then I play it a little slower so i dont risk more chips.

But it's really depending of the situation if you sitting on the bubble you should FOLD.

If you are hot and want to play with the guts just CALL
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Corporal
    There are a few factors to consider.Firstly are we in a cash or a tourney or a sit n go.Second what size chip stack.Thirdly what stage are you at.If tourney early stage fold late stage call.Cash i would tend to call.Also as problackbird says it depends how your luck is going as well.Thing to remember with aces is you will hit flop once in every third flop.Do not get to attached to AK after flop be prepared to fold

Seasoned Veteran
    Trust me ... if you play with normal / pro poker players (not R-tards), you fold ... none reraises with crap ... and while you haven't invested in that pot ... just stay ot of it

PokerOwned Master
    wow tough but i agree with shooter and hope for the best but watch out for trips

I'm out,,, best that I can hopr for is maybe a coin flip,,,of course I'm a tight player.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Master Sergeant
    i agree different circumstances i think if there is a raise reraise you should fold especially if you consider yourself a strong player! if your kinda new to the game and just can't make plays or what not i think you should push after the raise reraise! also i think in a cash game you should call but tournys fold!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast