Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sergeant
    i'd call and if i hit the flop with just A or K raise 1/2 pot (if its a rainbow flop without straight possiblities)... if hit big with 2 pair or straight....or a very unlikely full house considering the betting before hand i shove my stack assert maximum pressure as the likely hood of AA KK are remote if you get 2 pair and hope to take the pot down early you dont want anyone catching trips if your on 2 pair or a straight them selfs. thats how ive played most of my AK's in situations like this and its worked great for me so far

hope that helps

PokerOwned Master
    I say that this game AK is for the person who can play very well against the right person ...... and know how to move with that hand, what I mean is that know when to fold this hand and when to go all -in

Banned
    i loose everyday with AsK with the donk on fulltilt but thats poker so i dont get tilt!
    good luck and cu at the tables!!

Master Sergeant
    no matter the position i alwys go all in with that hand but then again im a donk..............................lol

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    But it's really depending of the situation if you sitting on the bubble you should FOLD.

If you are hot and want to play with the guts just CALL
    great advice! i fold everything near the money except aa kk, once in the money and im not more than 15x , i would shove allin(freerolls and 1$ entries), i have 20x plus, just call

i would go all in in that spot

Corporal
    But it's really depending of the situation if you sitting on the bubble you should FOLD.

If you are hot and want to play with the guts just CALL

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    When you had the Stack just call, when not Fold or push allin. I prefer to see the Flop with AK as cheap as i can, because its nothing without a hit on the board.

PokerOwned Pro
    AK is fucking hand , ....

PokerOwned Moderator
    i agree with Shooter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast