Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66549.5

Page 8 of 315 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Private
    I'm new here as well. Just signed up to the forum minutes ago. From the looks of it, things are run pretty nicely around here. I have yet to run into any negative comments, a problem I have faced in the past with other poker forums. Hopefully I will get a better experience here

Private

Hello All

Hello all!! My name is Steve from Minneapolis, MN!!

Corporal
    Hi all. Newbie here ... I am from Pennsylvania and have been playing online for about 2 years now. I play at most of the US friendly poker rooms and hope to become a regular contributor to this forum. GL all!

Zab
    Welcome aboard guys, good to have you in our community.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    Hello to all the forum and it's members, I am new to this forum. My name is Levi and I am from BC Canada, I am living in Williams Lakke and am lookking forward to playing with the pokkerowned reg.'s on UB and Absolute pokker. I might not be able to play some of the other sites just yet, the reason being that this is my girlfriends laptop and I had to beg just to get those two sites on here. But good luckk to all that get to play in the games and see all around the forum and in the games.

Private
    Hi all,

I started playing poker online since a few weeks ago. I'm from holland and I'm a bit of a low stakes player, I threw in 20$ made it 50$ then went down to 20$ again XD
    I know how to calculate outs, but I don't know how to calculate pot odds

Corporal
    hello all I moe923 fm absolute poker, Im 38 in caifornia near sacramento looking ttravel acrss country this summer and do te damn thing

hey all nice to meet u all, and i recog u tatoonnkaa ttooo weeeee how are u doin??? ok gl all

Experienced Member
    My name is Judok. Im from Northern Ontario. I play mostly on Absolute Poker but you might find me on Ultimate Bet too. I really hope I qualify for tonight's freeroll. Thank you very much.

if u qualify,, nice to meet ya and will cya in game then,, gl

Page 8 of 315 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast