Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62443.25

Page 58 of 315 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    welcome to pokerowned and gl in your futur endeavors!If u ever need anything just ask !
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Hiya everyone!!! I am new, obviously, lol...look for me CloudyMinded13...love the private tourneys =)

Hi everyone, I'm new to posting in the forums. I've been playing the Pokerowned Freerolls as PinkheelsRedlips. This is my favorite tourney I've ever played. I love the size of the tourney, and the group of people that play. My goal is to not only win money but to improve my game by playing with the members of this site.

Private
    hey all poker players, i been gone since tilt got banned i just heard about carbon so i played my 1st game with yall today and got 1st place, im beast1214 on carbon....

hello all new PO members. welcome to the forum enjoy the promos and gl at the tables

Private
    Hello I have just joined pokerowned and I am looking forward to some good freerolls,..
    I have been playin freerolls on a lot of sites, and I like to share information about private , special
    freerolls with password,..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Psyk0ttik on carbon poker, kinda new to poker but not too bad - only young so have many years to perfect my game. Getting extremely irritated over final card river draws.

Quote Originally Posted by psyk0ttik View Post
    Psyk0ttik on carbon poker, kinda new to poker but not too bad - only young so have many years to perfect my game. Getting extremely irritated over final card river draws.
    Welcome to Pokerowned. Alot of times if you are getting out drawn on the river, you are letting them get there, you may need to bet the other streets more aggressively. This is not the case all of the time as I think there is a software glitch and some people are missing the fold button.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Welcome to this forum, enjoy it and have fun

Hello, I live in GA