Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62537.09

Page 6 of 315 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Opt in- what does it mean? You change your posts for password? I don't understand it. Please explain it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome Budblazer ! You have chosen a good forum to play here and the members here are friendly and willing to help with questions that you may have. See ya around and happy holidays !

Corporal
    welcome. This is such an awesome site. if you do play poker online, you could get lots of nice freeroll tornies passwords here. For example, I play on UB and it has tons of freeroll tournies that requries password. If you posted 3 articles or replies with 60 words or more on here and the reply is relevant to the topic then you could opt in for the passwords. how cool is that? well... enjoy your stay and have a great day mate!

Corporal
    Welcome to PokerOwned Smilie 13.

Best of Luck at the tables and I look forward to seeing you in the Freerolls.

Welcome.

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Hey all, Im pretty new here thought I would introduce myself. I play as FIVEOHTWO502 on AP usually, also on FT as fiveohtwo. BTW thats the area code to Louisville, KY not a cop I promise...

Zab
    Welcome aboard
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Thanks, looking forward to this site. I just wont a seat in a 200K tournament for tomorrow and I really want to brush up on my MTT stuff, i hate the fact it starts with 3000 chips too! Im totally not familiar with that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome. There are alot of subjects in the forum that are very interesting. You should check them out.

Sergeant
    hey im new as well i love this fourm great place great freeroll rule

PokerOwned Veteran
    Welcome to all the new members and a wish is extended to you and your for a wonderful holiday season and a very happy and great New Year ! 2011. This is a good forum with friendly people her and a great staff, you did the right thing by looking around and come back daily if you can to see what new information that it has to offer. May God bless and i hope to you all around !

Page 6 of 315 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast