Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62297.72

Page 209 of 315 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3143
    PokerOwned Master
    First and foremost,

Hello !

I go by the name Lab, I am a 26yo man who has been playing poker for the past 8 years or so. I mostly played live games, but have recently turned to the internet. I am still at the level of Freerolls, Micro's and the occasional minimum deposits, as I am still trying to get the differences between online and live.

I am on Pokerstars and Carbon Poker for the time being with the following usernames :
    Pokerstars : PerformLAB
    Carbon : PerformanceLAB

Hope to see some of you's at the table soon.

Hello guys,my name is duck. i like to slowroll people so i hope you will be my next victim.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

hello im new and i need 5 points

Experienced Member
    i think everyone needs more points but im mike from pa

Experienced Member

hi i am new, patrick 20x21

hi, i am writing here to say hi to everyone on this site... i am a new person to pokerowned but just doing some surveys and stuff so i can get enough points to enter into the freerolls on lock poker and also on carbon poker. hopefuLLY i win a freeroll soon on carbon poker so i can get a few bucks to play in the poker maximus on carbon..... wish me luck

patrick

Welcome to pokerowned and good luck to you in the tournies... Crowdflower is the easiest and fastest way to earn points and make sure you try radio loyalty...

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Welcome to pokerowned and good luck to you in the tournies... Crowdflower is the easiest and fastest way to earn points and make sure you try radio loyalty...
    what he said haha...gl gl

Hello, i am new to my screen name but i was formally known as DuckU408.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Experienced Member
    Testimony: How can you go wrong with a Loyalty account? You can't! There are only up sides I just started a couple this month and they both have been fun and profitable ventures! Good Luck Loyalty Members

Hi, I am new here, and Im gonna kill the money