Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62994.89

Page 259 of 315 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3143
    PokerOwned Veteran
    hi my name is flexiblegirls and i go by the name flexiblegirls, i lose online and cry about it

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by slideezez View Post
    hi my name is flexiblegirls and i go by the name flexiblegirls, i lose online and cry about it
    Well you honest. Welcome LOL

well no need to cry its about having fun anyway welcome and GL
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Experienced Member
    A Georgia Peach here! A Southern girl at heart, but don't be fooled, I can show the claws when needed Love playing poker & have been doing so for about 9 years. Luckily, my husband enjoys it as well, so it's a shared hobby! Generally, we usually have VERY different playing styles! Good luck to all, especially MEEEEEEEEEE!!! LOL

I am a hoosier and live in the tri-state area (Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky) between Cincinnati and Indianapolis. I am married with a son and have been playing poker for fifteen years. Still a lot to learn and that is why I grind micro stakes. I primarily play on Merge (Carbon), Winning Network (ACR and BCP), and Bovada. I have been looking at the freerolls on Full Flush and BetOnline, but I have not heard good things about BOL's cashier. Nice to meet everyone on the thread here.

Seasoned Veteran
    Im J. Used to play of Absolutepoker abut 5 years ago and haven't played in a couple of years so I am shaking off some rust. Make your money off me quick before I get my groove back! haha

Seasoned Veteran
    Hi! I am new to PO and wanted to try carbon poker out so I played a $45 freeroll you guys had and I took second which netted me $9, now my bankroll is up to $182 I will keep everyone posted but I strictly play turbo Heads up SNG's and MTT's. I'm gonna do my best to go from $0 to 5k in less than 2 months all with the beginning help of pokerowned GL at the tables everyone see you there!

- Str8Suited

hi and welcome to pokerowned i wish u luck
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Experienced Member
    I am from Russia. I have been playing since I was seven years old. My favorite hand is King 9 offsuit. I dont know why but it seems to always be a winner.

really liking the site. From Montana here.