Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62392.42

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    I've noticed over time that players who complain or make chat comments fussing for other players to hurry up, usually donk out early in the tourney. It seems that the number one rule for successful tourney action is "BE PATIENT". Does this make sense?
    While you can't rush anyone else. I don't like to waste time . But I do have patience to wait on you if you chose to not rush.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNewAtThis View Post
    poker is a game for the patient. if you are trying to rush you lose.timing is everything. you also have to pay attention though. if you dont know what you are going to do when its your turn to act, you are probably not paying enough attention
    This is important. You can usually spot the sharks at the table and if THEY act like they don't know exactly what they are going to do when it's their turn, it's typically a ruse. If you have a big hand, or plan on bluffing, there's always that wait time before a bet or check... acting at it's best. Watch out for it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Boy howdy..... I see why you have so much money won showing on your profile Crashaholics..... you're a genius... you should get with AZZ on here and compare notes.... What is "Digity" anyway?

Experienced Member
    tankers are annoying. I don't know if they're mass multitabling, watching tv, or something else, but they make it really boring if that is the only tourney you are playing. If you are playing multi tournaments then you prob won't notice them tanking. Prob aren't bad for the games though, considering they are not paying attention. Maybe they're not so bad after all... lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah... if I'm in no hurry.... they can take all the time they want.... scorcher, that's a good point about when multitabling...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789