Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool You Can't Rush The Progress of a Tourney

I've noticed over time that players who complain or make chat comments fussing for other players to hurry up, usually donk out early in the tourney. It seems that the number one rule for successful tourney action is "BE PATIENT". Does this make sense?

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you're that worried about "action," you'll get plenty of it exactly at the wrong time. :-)

That makes sense, it always seems whenever someone tries to rush a tournament it ends badly for them.

Seasoned Veteran
    While you can't rush a tournament, the less hands you see the less chances you have to play. Stands to reason. This is my biggest gripe with tankers/ time wasters. It's kinda rude in my opinion. If you have a legit decision, take your time, but if it's every hand, i'll complain...

PokerOwned Master
    you are correct I saw it happen last night as well. They just donk off their chips cause they are in a hurry. Not sure why when there was an almost 4 hour late registration period. doesn't make sense but they still do it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yup when someone says hurry thats the sign of a player in a rush if you keep delaying your action.. will only tilt the player off concentrating on the actual aspect of the game

PokerOwned Master
    Why even register to a tournament if you are going to bother with time ? You simply should not register if you are on a schedule...

Being patient has nothing to do with waiting out the clock every time it's your turn. That's just being obnoxious, and in reality, just plain stupid. The blinds keep marching on, regardless of how long you take to make your play. Success via patience has to do with waiting for the appropriate opportunity to make a given play.

Experienced Member
    hahah i agree bro youre deffinitly right, i always take my time, plus it makes your hands a little harder to read (:

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    Why even register to a tournament if you are going to bother with time ? You simply should not register if you are on a schedule...
    I agree. It's not that I am in a rush,but it tilts me to know I could be getting more chips,but the person is just taking their own sweet time.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast