Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $68546.31

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    The problem for the most players is PATIENCE.
    it is anoying when a bad beats wins a hand but be cool and wait for the next hand.
    It also depends how you are playing.
    agrassive become more callers.
    Out of possition makes it harder.

It isnt just the cards but also the strategy

They run the same RNG as many other sites. Company: Cigital...I still question the integrity of these companies until they are regulated by a government agency. Not a third world country agency!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am suspicious about card shuffling because they are regulated by Isle of Man law...

PokerOwned God
    If you really think it's rigged, then why do you keep playing? If you stay patient you can still win money, whether it's rigged or not.

Id like to throw in my 2pence worth on this subject,as im more than qualified to do so. Ive been playing on stars for over 2 years or so,and do feel,on occassion that the site favours the players with the better bankroll. Dont get me wrong, i personally have a minimal bankroll but have had some nice wins. BUT when playing in any of the monthly leagues ..for eg.. ukipt .... pokerschoolonline.... etc,with some BIG prizes up for grabs,if you start to get near the top of the leaderboard,with MINIMAL BANKROLL,thats when the trouble starts. time and time again poket As ..Ks..Qs get stuffed by some by someone with say 7 2 off or k 6 off. Hands that should not even be played especially with a pre flop raise. I agree with steveg78. Patients pays. Especially on PStars and never go all in,pre flop,with a monster hand ,unless you are forced to. If i had to guess then i would have to say 80% of my big pocket pairs have been busted, in tourneys.

cracks me up when a guy says he had his opponent dominated hand after hand and lost every hand, hes 93 percent to win vs some donk 7 percent to win and keeps losing to the 7 percent miracle over and over,them some scum bag says {words of a losing player}? lmao only a fish donk would say something like that in my opinion,most of this online poker is rigged only an idiot without a lot of live poker experience would say its not rigged.........

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    cracks me up when a guy says he had his opponent dominated hand after hand and lost every hand, hes 93 percent to win vs some donk 7 percent to win and keeps losing to the 7 percent miracle over and over,them some scum bag says {words of a losing player}? lmao only a fish donk would say something like that in my opinion,most of this online poker is rigged only an idiot without a lot of live poker experience would say its not rigged.........
    Ask Phil Ivey or Tom Dwan or someone like that if it's rigged.... oh wait.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the only website i can call rigged is merge, stars i believe isnt rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by theopimus View Post
    The problem for the most players is PATIENCE.
    it is anoying when a bad beats wins a hand but be cool and wait for the next hand.
    It also depends how you are playing.
    agrassive become more callers.
    Out of possition makes it harder.

It isnt just the cards but also the strategy

Да в покере очень важно терпение))). Это часть стратегии.
    Yes it is very important in poker patience))). This is part of the strategy

i think all the sites should submit their RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS to long odds calculations done by an independant college or university math dept.

unfortunately neither poker stars or full tilt poker will do this.......hmmmmmmmmm?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast