Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63192.32

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Can't play there, but I'll add the site to my long list of rigged poker sites....
    ROFL wagon,, well u can play , there for play chips wagon. Why dont u try it out and see if thats rigged too ??

Seasoned Veteran
    it does not necessarily mean that PS is rigged. i think it is sometimes that way. pokerhands are randomly
    disributed. luck plays a part in the deal.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by provise444 View Post
    they say thats rigged, but when y want some sort of proof or explenasion, then it's all quiet
    Exactly. With the amount of people claiming it's rigged you'd think someone would provide some sort of evidence.

a quick google search could have saved you some money, this has been known since before BF.

I don't know if I'd call pokerstars "rigged" but maybe it is a little messed up what happens sometimes online.

There is only one online poker network to my knowledge that there is thorough evidence of being rigged and it is not because of winning and losing hands, but the possibility of poker bots. That is the i-Poker Network. Every other site passes.

Look here and actually read their descriptions and explanations: Online Poker Rigged??? Online Poker Watchdog: independent testing
    Last edited by jasonv12; 03-01-2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    So you have enough hands played in the last week to accurately prove the math behind this?

You sir, are a true grinder.

Mind sharing your findings with the rest of the forum?
    americans havent played in Stars for too long, so they actually not able to give their opinion in this thread96982iy.gif..........gl in ur games bro........................
    Last edited by Swittie; 03-01-2013 at 04:59 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    weird hands do happen but they happen wherever you play whether it be live or online. nobody makes you shove your AK and then have a donk call with J2 or some shit and make a fh. if i lose a hand i put it down to how i played it. people dont complain its rigged when they're on the better side of it. just look for excuses on why they lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    americans havent played in Stars for too many, so they actually not able to give their opinion in this thread96982iy.gif..........gl in ur games bro........................
    I still have thousands of hands on my hard drive from when I was able to play on PokerStars.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I still have thousands of hands on my hard drive from when I was able to play on PokerStars.
    then u better delete them.......they only wasting ur HD space...96982iy.gif..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast